Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
As per the NA tour: I would gladly take them after the ABC to the TO show, but I would probably need until that weekend to get oot and aboot shots. So, if there is someone that wants to take them to Philly, NYC, Boston or whatever other shows are that week, I can give them a Canadian tour another time. BUT...I will take them if that works out because I cant wait to see the little critters.

Nikki: Can they make an apperence in our Hippo/Roy reinactment? They an help whistle.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 4:35 PM Quote
Oh...I could take it for the Minnesota show since there will be quite a few boardies there too. And then bring it with me to Chicago.
just an idea...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 7:10 PM Quote
We'll come up with a plan soon to get maximum Boardie-age out of the tour. It'll be fun!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 9:50 PM Quote
Monica, I loved your video! very cute:)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:00 PM Quote
I loved the video Monica! What a lovely city Madrid is! I would love to go there someday.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 25 Feb, 2009 10:38 PM Quote
I really loved your video, Monica! Great job!! Madrid looks like a beautiful city!

It's cool to see everyone's signatures on the folder too!

I think that's a really good idea, Sandy brings them to the ABC, Kristy leaves with them. :) And YES, Kristy...FT are totally making an apperence in our Hippo/Roy reinactment!!!!!!! :D Can they help Roy fish for koi?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 6:27 PM Quote
Monica's video added to first page.

Flat Travis itinerary updated.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 9:10 PM Quote
Monica!!! That's brilliant, I loved the video. As I said there are so many beautiful buildings...Madrid looks stunning!

woohoo I am now 9th down the list hahaha

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 9:22 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I really loved your video, Monica! Great job!! Madrid looks like a beautiful city!

It's cool to see everyone's signatures on the folder too!

I think that's a really good idea, Sandy brings them to the ABC, Kristy leaves with them. :) And YES, Kristy...FT are totally making an apperence in our Hippo/Roy reinactment!!!!!!! :D Can they help Roy fish for koi?

So i get to take FT across the boarder with me? Awesome!
(are we cool with my keeping them till the next weekend so I can get pics?).
Oh course they can help Roy fish for koi, because FT brings us joy! And we also know that FT can pogo so they can hop with Hippo. And maybe even drink soda pop and have noodles on their backs.
Can we also make them a teeny Chicago deep dish pizza as a momento of Chicago? (I am aware that I am a loser people. No need to point it out).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 9:27 PM Quote
Kristy, you are free to make them as many teeny tiny accessories as you feel is necessary to fulfill your vision. Noodles on their backs may be difficult, as they don't really have backs. They're quite one dimensional.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 9:34 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Kristy, you are free to make them as many teeny tiny accessories as you feel is necessary to fulfill your vision. Noodles on their backs may be difficult, as they don't really have backs. They're quite one dimensional.

they have a back to their cardboardness. That is enough for me. Oh man, FT accessories. They are getting a pizza and something Cdn. OH!!! AND ABC T-SHIRTS!! Im bringing construction paper and scissors and glue. You people go have fun. I will stay in the hotel and craft.

I just realized that they get to come on the plane with me. I just got WAY to excited about that. I hope there is no one sitting beside me so that they can have their own seat.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
I wish there was a way we could fit the SLC show in. That's okay though. Are we going to show them around Chicago at all?

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 27 Feb, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
Thanks very much for your nice comments! I really appreciate them ;) And glad you like the video and my city as well. Madrid is a fantastic city, everyone must come to see it. I can be your tourist guide, haha.

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 28 Feb, 2009 9:33 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Thanks very much for your nice comments! I really appreciate them ;) And glad you like the video and my city as well. Madrid is a fantastic city, everyone must come to see it. I can be your tourist guide, haha.

:D
yes, boardies, mónica is a great tourist-guide, she even endures the whole "sitting right next to a street in a tourist café" thing ;D

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 28 Feb, 2009 5:58 PM Quote
Yep, that's me :$ lmao.

Pages Previous 1...70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 Next All Times UTC Current Time 12:52 PM