Travis

3 Minute Rock Opera
Fran
Fran Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
There is no promo out there. I just played Nic the track and he played it on the show. I didn't realise it was archived... hahaa... there you go... fate deals a pretty fair hand. Glad you all like it. Very excited that it is floating about.
Do us a favour and don't put some totally shitty awfully compressed version on youtube. It sounds too AWESOME to ruin like this. Of course send MP3s to each other if you must but remember it is compressed out of all proportions.

Re: 3 Minute Rock Opera
Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Fran! THE SONG IS BRILLIANT!!! But I need to know, where you trying to sing deeper and lower? I mean, does your voice sound like that now? =oP

Edit: forget about what I said about Fran's voice, there's a problem with my computer or something that slows down all the radio show =oP .

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TOO EXCITED NOWWW :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
That has decided me . I couldn't get a link so have had to listen to 40 mins of the show every time I want a listen :(

I am going to wait . You are totally right, the music quality is fantastic and too good to be booted .

Congratulations to you all , you must be sooo excited having such a jewel . X

EDIT
Bless me father , I have sinned . I am addicted . I also request a long version live :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
It really is amazing Fran. Well done! :)

Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
That has decided me . I couldn't get a link so have had to listen to 40 mins of the show every time I want a listen :(

I am going to wait . You are totally right, the music quality is fantastic and too good to be booted .

You can go straight to the time where the song starts by clicking on the red bar.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

Whyy can't you justy skip it to like 39mins?? thaats what i did..
(:

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
It sounds truly amazing. It has to be one of the best songs I've heard in a long time! I'm loving the rockier path you're taking.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
Thank you, Fran! :) I love it!!!!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Fran, thank you very much. I really like the song, is amazing :) Good job!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
The song is fantastic, so totally unlike stuff you've done before but soooo right!! Love it. Was singing it all the way to the pub earlier!!!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
The song is fantastic, so totally unlike stuff you've done before but soooo right!! Love it. Was singing it all the way to the pub earlier!!!

It's so great to think of all these people around the world singing the same song today! =o)

damon
damon Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
what are you talking about !! is there a link ??? ahhhahaha i want to listen or watch !! heeellp !!!

Craig
Craig Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
There is no promo out there. I just played Nic the track and he played it on the show. I didn't realise it was archived... hahaa... there you go... fate deals a pretty fair hand. Glad you all like it. Very excited that it is floating about.
Do us a favour and don't put some totally shitty awfully compressed version on youtube. It sounds too AWESOME to ruin like this. Of course send MP3s to each other if you must but remember it is compressed out of all proportions.

great song fraN, andys guitar playing sounds ace!!!

el_gemelito
el_gemelito Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
WELL...YOUR SIN WAS BEING NAIVE...
ALL YOUR FANS HERE THAT ARE ESPECTING TO SOME NEW TOOK THE CHANCE AND.. I MEAN!!! WE'RE ALL JUST WOOOOW!!!!

THE SONG IS AMAZING!
FRAN.. CONGRATS!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:51 AM