Travis

Re: Chelsea FC
Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
In English football, I LOVE Liverpool !

I used to like Chelsea when Mourinho was there because I was secretly in love with him ! haha ! Now I don't care about this team!

Liverpool forever!

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
I like Liverpool too. A lot of Spanish there :p

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
elfy wrote:

I'm a United fan but fair play to Chelsea, they've dug in and kept themselves in the title race and I can only applaud that. Obviously United play fantastic football and are (usually) a joy to watch at the moment, and Chelsea maybe don't play with such an adventurous style but hey, you play what system works for you. If Chelsea win the title, then they will have deserved it.

The league table doesn't lie.

Well said.

mili
mili Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 8:50 PM Quote
I know a guy with a Chelsea tattoo who's sweet as gold.

I'd like Leeds United to be given back those 15 points they lost at the start of the season so that they can go back to the level they belong to. If the points are not returned I'd expect any team with financial trouble in the future to have the same treatment.

This is a very important issue in my household at the moment ;^)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 9:04 PM Quote

Liverpool forever!!!
I watched Liverpool-Chelsea, my god, my mum and me were very exciting! i think was a very exciting match

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
Think its just that Chelsea are dull team to watch. Would rather be battling it out with Arsenal because they play great football.

Ah well what happens happens and will have to remember that in the end its only a game!

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
No Chelsea players in the PFA team of the year - says it all!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:01 AM