Travis

Re: Fitba 'n' Stuff
monkey
monkey Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 1:28 AM Quote
champions league final later today!

any predictions from anyone?, who do you want to win?

for a bit of fun i put a few quid on Scholes, Ballack or Terry for first goal! (and i want utd to win ;)

Euan
Euan Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
Sneaky feeling Chelsea will take it, although I think I'd prefer a Man Utd win. Not overly bothered either way mind, just hoping for a good game.

I said hoping, not expecting!

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
Out of the two I'd rathe see Utd. I hope it's not as utterly shit as the FA cup between the two of them last year. That was so shit!

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 21 May, 2008 2:54 PM Quote
Come on Utd.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:43 AM Quote
Hmmm,

I'm not holding out much hope for Saint Mirren this season, alreday lost a few key players and not much spending going on. mind yiou the pre-season results have been not bad... so far, and we get a new stadium in January.

How's your team looking ??

Must say I think Robbie Keane is either gonna be fantastically good or utter sh!te at Liverpool, Ngog looks a better buy in my opinion, United should let Ronaldo fuck off to Real, might let the rest of the team shine. Chelsea are throwing their money around but not buying proper talent (IMHO). Would like to see The Robins have another great run in the Championship, getting to the play-off final against Hull in your first season up there is a great result

Celtic need a striker or possibly two (Hope they get none), Rangers need to play a more positive game (hope they don't, and still get fucked). Would like to see Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen/Motherwell Challenge for the league this season.

Dubz

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:54 AM Quote
We'll be up and down like a yo-yo yet again i fear. Although not having Europe might help a bit.
Christ knows where we are going to get goals from though.

P.S

As usual the Old Firm can fuck off :)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:58 AM Quote
I want Berbatov at united, i could really see him and Rooney playing well together. Also, i'd love to see more development from Owen Hargreaves, i can definately see more coming from that guys potential :D

On the rugby side, we had a franchise announcement last week which was where all clubs that were interested in playing in the Superleague next season (we're currently in National League 1 which is the league below Superleague), have to fill out an application and apply to play as they were expanding the league from 12 teams to 14. It was a long and agonising process but out of 5 clubs we and another National League team were chosen to join the other 12 :D So we get to play in the top league next season with no relegation for 3 years allowing all young players to break through to the first team. It's all based on encouraging home-grown talent instead of all the Aussies!

So for Salford this season doesn't matter, we can just play for fun...but i think we still have our eye on winning the league and getting a shiney trophy!

Nice to see this thread back by the way!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 9:26 AM Quote
Nice to see the Huns getting fucked out of Europe already.

Not even a "back door" chance, UEFA Cup Finalists in May to out in the first qualifier in August, get it up ye!!!!

Dubz

FTOF, SMTID, KTF

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 10:13 AM Quote
Today is a happy day.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 11:13 AM Quote
Now all we need is Celtic to get drawn in the group stages against... Man Utd, Real Madrid and Fernabache. Then finish bottom and exit the group without a single point. Not even a Uefa cup spot.

Dubz

btw. Good Luck to Drogheda, Motherwell & Queen of the South in Europe

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 9:36 AM Quote
C'mon ye Saints !!!

Two hours till kick off to the 2008/9 Season and we gett the fuckin' Tims in our opening game. That little traitor bastard McGeady was rested in the midweek friedly.

I'm off down the pub full of Ireland/Celtic fans with my Jersey on.

Dubz
FTOF, KTF, SMTID

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 2:41 PM Quote
Dirty rotten cheatin fuckers...

..and worst of all they are the ones who claim conspiracy theories.

We Fuckin' had you you cunts and you resorted to cheatin'

Fuck the Old Firm, Fuck them up their Stupid Arses

btw, as you may be able to tell I'm alittle fucked off at this result. I don't mind losing, hey I support St Mirren, but I fuckin' hate being cheated out of a result.

Dubz

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:46 AM Quote
I know I keep ressurecting this thread but....

I was just looking at the qualifying groups for the next World Cup and I reckon we might have a bit of a chance this time...

Groups

Ireland will have to step up a gear, Wales have an extremely tough group and England have drawn Croatia again!!!

Dubz

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:49 AM Quote
Hopefully Norn Iron can keep er lit this time against the smaller countries.

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 11:23 AM Quote
Yeah it's no where near as bad as last time and we came inches from qualifying. Surely this time we'll make it.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next All Times UTC Current Time 12:41 PM