Travis

Fitba 'n' Stuff
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 3:16 PM Quote

Gettin' a bit too girly in here again !!!

and since the end of the season is approaching has anyone thoughts on....

Champions league
SPL
Premiership
Championship
or any iother footy thoughts for that matter...

please feel free to post here

mines...
Champion's League- I think Chelsea will put 11 men behind the ball next week at Stamford Bridge. Man U probably face their toughest test of the season over the next two matches, Barca are not doin' great in the league and as such you have to fancy they'll push for European silverware. Chelsea - Barca final and Barca to just edge it.

SPL - Rangers are never gonna throw that league away at this stage, I know Celtic have done so twice in recent seasons but I don't think Smith will make the same mistakes. But more importantly I'd like to see Saints clinch
10th or maybe even 9th.

Premiership - Arsenal are a bunch of faggots, that was their league for the taking. it's probably the best chance they will have too, they have no depth to put together another run like that next season, plus as well as Chelsea and Man U I think Liverpool and possibly even Everton will be challenging for it next year.

Championship - The Robins have had a brilliant first season, I was really sorry to see them drop out of the automatic promotion spot the other week, If they have to go to play-offs I think their inexperience will show and unfortunately they won't make it.

Dubz

Re: Fitba 'n' Stuff
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 3:23 PM Quote
not wanting to spoil your thread but with Switzerland hosting the EM (is it??) this year we're gettng bomarded on radio and telly with all things football and I'm well sick of it already ! lol

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 3:27 PM Quote

Fuck Yeah, I completely forgot about that, none of the home nations qualified, Hmmm I better pick a team to support, well I share a house with a couple of Romanians so Romanian will do for starters, Maybe since we beat them twice and because of the Auld Alliance I'll go with France, Poland played a blinder in qualifying or I've always liked the Dutch style of play. hmmmm decisions decisions

Dubz

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
I don't want to talk about it ;-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 3:48 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

How you broke my heart, If I stay just a little bit longer.

C'mon it ain't over yet Steve, 2 games to go and 4 points between 16th and 22nd. As we say in Paisley KTF man, Keep the Faith !!

Dubz

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
I really hope you're wrong as I might cry if Celtic end up trophyless. Especially if Rangers just go ahead and win everything. There will be no way that they'll win the UEFA cup though (at least they better not) :(

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:

C'mon it ain't over yet Steve, 2 games to go and 4 points between 16th and 22nd. As we say in Paisley KTF man, Keep the Faith !!

Dubz

I've got faith, but it doesn't stop me worrying!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Dubz

I've got faith, but it doesn't stop me worrying!

I know what you mean, this time last season I was shittin' meself, that is until Dunfermilne fucked it royally right up.I know it's part of the game but I hate to see teams go down, except when it's them or us of course.

Dubz

Euan
Euan Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
It's got to be United for the Premiership, would hate to see boring Chelsea win anything this year. Would like a Liverpool v Man Utd final in the champions league, looking a bit unlikely though.

As for the SPL, well let's just say I'm sick of watching the farce I call my team. Bottom 6 football?! Yawn. Croatia e/w or maybe a German victory for the summer!

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:23 PM Quote
Champions League: I hope Manchester beats Barça xDDDD But I want Liverpool to win in Moscow :p

Liga: well, Real Madrid is going to win again (yes!!!!!) and I'm very happy :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Euan wrote:
It's got to be United for the Premiership, would hate to see boring Chelsea win anything this year. Would like a Liverpool v Man Utd final in the champions league, looking a bit unlikely though.

As for the SPL, well let's just say I'm sick of watching the farce I call my team. Bottom 6 football?! Yawn. Croatia e/w or maybe a German victory for the summer!

Turned us over on Saturday, in seemingly, by all accounts, was a great game. It might be the boot up the arse needed to get out the traps running next season... then again the mess of things with the board etc. over there maybe not.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
I think I'm a closet Liverpool supporter, so naturally I want them to win the Champions League. Fucking own goals tho, piss me off. Booooo. I do not want Chelsea to win ANYTHING this season, or ever for that matter. Can't stand the cnuts.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Gettin' a bit too girly in here again !!!
Dubz

So you mean THIS thread is more interesting that my Clyde le Magnifique? Pffffff ...

Euan
Euan Posted Wed 23 Apr, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Turned us over on Saturday, in seemingly, by all accounts, was a great game. It might be the boot up the arse needed to get out the traps running next season... then again the mess of things with the board etc. over there maybe not.

Dubz

It was far better than I had expected I suppose, still pretty dull when games are utterly pointless. Mason's goal was a cracker!

Yeah well I'm not holding my breath, we'll see what happens in the summer I guess. Expecting a lot of hot air, to be followed by "Frail has done really well so deserves the job...".

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 24 Apr, 2008 9:06 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I think I'm a closet Liverpool supporter, so naturally I want them to win the Champions League. Fucking own goals tho, piss me off. Booooo. I do not want Chelsea to win ANYTHING this season, or ever for that matter. Can't stand the cnuts.

I would like to see a Barca -v- 'Pool Final, with Liverpool just edging it in the end. Torres is an amazing player and deserves something for his efforts this season. It was fucking great to see that wee mercenary wank miss that penalty last night, it's just a pity barca's finishing was so bad, Old Trafford will be a tough 2nd leg.

Dubz

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times UTC Current Time 4:05 PM