Travis

Re: It's Frickin' Feckin' Fucking FRIDAY !!!!!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
where you camping? dunno why i asked, but i'm gonna be in austin this weekend--visiting my parents. ugh, is right! ;)

Inks Lake, which is near Austin. It's supposed to be pretty. I am not so much against being outside and we'll be sleeping on an air mattress so that will be fine. I just hate dealing with food and other logistical things. And dirt. And bugs.

I am just focused on the mom points I'm scoring since especially my son is really excited.

EDIT: a pic. (random old dude not included in our weekend special as far as I know):

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/park_of_the_month/media/images/0602/sunsetview_600x478.jpg

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Wooooo! Celebrating with a G&T :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
where you camping? dunno why i asked, but i'm gonna be in austin this weekend--visiting my parents. ugh, is right! ;)

Inks Lake, which is near Austin. It's supposed to be pretty. I am not so much against being outside and we'll be sleeping on an air mattress so that will be fine. I just hate dealing with food and other logistical things. And dirt. And bugs.

I am just focused on the mom points I'm scoring since especially my son is really excited.

EDIT: a pic. (random old dude not included in our weekend special as far as I know):

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/park_of_the_month/media/images/0602/sunsetview_600x478.jpg

Are you taking the wee one? Looks quite rugged! Pretty, but I can't imagine taking a 3-yr-old there!

varz
varz Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
just had a pitcher of cocktails sitting in the sun with 1 of my friends! so good! cant beat sunny afternoons!

mili
mili Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
It's been pretty springlike here today, hopefully it continues tomorrow. I'd love to take my bicycle out for the first time this year.
Had a bad week, 10+ hours/day and some weekend work to do, too, so I'm totally ready for at least some break. Just had a meal and some red wine. A nice full glass of the same stuff next to me now :^)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Oh yeah, I've had a really rough week at work. Time to relax and unwind and make most of the weekend.

Have a great weekend folks!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
varz wrote:
just had a pitcher of cocktails sitting in the sun with 1 of my friends! so good! cant beat sunny afternoons!

hahaha good time girls! ;P

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Are you taking the wee one? Looks quite rugged! Pretty, but I can't imagine taking a 3-yr-old there!

Yea all 4 of us are going. I think there are lots of areas that aren't as rugged as this. We'll probably be set up closer to the lake.

But you know how esp. 3-4 year olds wait until the last minute before they tell they have to go to the bathroom? Not looking forward to dealing with that. It's not like a boy where you can just have him drop trousers wherever. She is definitely not the type to go for that.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

taking Dick Cheney with you this weekend ???

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:52 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Nah he's too busy hunting people.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 6:53 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Nah he's too busy hunting people.

hahaha ! he's a total nutter and a smart one.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
Yeahhhhhh,
it's friday without school
and such a perfect day for a couple of beers with friends!
Let's enjoy it!

varz
varz Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
varz wrote:

hahaha good time girls! ;P

god yeah, its so the life!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 8:06 PM Quote
Fucking shit week, I want to kill.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Fucking shit week, I want to kill.

I hear ya. I had a customer do something that took me over two days to clean up. And somehow she seems to be blaming me. That's my favorite part.

What's your beef? And will you get to recharge this weekend?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:20 PM