Travis

Re: have you had any weird dreams lately?
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 08 Jun, 2011 8:58 PM Quote
I don't usually dream but I must have been eating something the past two nights...

I was at my parents house in Scotland for a visit I think then my dad started getting all "agro" and telling me it was time I moved out, I was only visiting but he was under the impression I was staying, He then lost it and said If I continued to act like an arsehole I could go elsewhere and do so. Then he went and got my jacket and threw it at me. I laughed at him and told him I was 38 and no longer a kid and that he couldn't speak to me like that anymore. I then informed him I was heading off but if he wanted to speak to me in a calm and civil manner I would be glad to discuss it with him. I then woke up and imagined it really had happened.

I was in a church for what was more like an official visit (semi state) rather than a service. Then we were told a pope (not the pope, but a pope as if there are many) was arriving and we all had to behave, then these guys like secret service, Black Shades and Black Suits started coming through the church before he arrived, taking people cigarettes from them as it was a huge sin, yes people were smoking in church, then this "pope" breezed through the place without so much as a by or leave, after he left I joked to one person that the secret service people probably missed one guy with a cigarette and this pope approached him looked him squarely in the eye then took his cigarette from his lips, had a puff and said "thanks, these fuckers won't let me near the smokes", the person I told this to was not amused but politely gave a false laugh, So I then told someone else, halfway through tellig it I realized it was my ex-Girlfriend from about 10 years ago, she laughed and said it was good to see me but left it at that, then this young priest started to conduct the service, but his aide/helper was acting the bollix, everyone was following his lead so when he stood up everyone stood up and when he sat down... he started pretending to stand up and sit down much to the hilarity of the crowd who kept getting caught out, I seemed to be the only one who found it not funny and disrespectful, so pissed off I went to the back of the church and when I turned around Lisa (the ex) was by my side, it was nothing about getting back or even sexual just that she missed my company. I think I was just about to ask her for clarification on what was happening when I woke up

I think a psychoanalyst would have a field day with that.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Jun, 2011 3:27 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that Dustin Hoffman came to stay the weekend with us. Every time I wanted to get in the bathroom, he was already in there. When I finally got my turn, the light bulbs were burned out.

mili
mili Posted Mon 20 Jun, 2011 5:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I dreamed that Dustin Hoffman came to stay the weekend with us. Every time I wanted to get in the bathroom, he was already in there. When I finally got my turn, the light bulbs were burned out.

Yeah, Dustin's like that, practically lives in bathrooms and eats light bulbs…

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:37 PM Quote
Kayte, you have the best dreams!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Jun, 2011 8:15 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, he's stayed with you, too?

mili
mili Posted Mon 20 Jun, 2011 8:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, he's stayed with you, too?

No, with my cousin. Rumours, rumours :D

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times BST Current Time 11:45 AM