Travis

Re: have you had any weird dreams lately?
yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
That sounds like a night out in Glasgow.

a night in glasgow haha, i remember inviting everydoy a drink and taking heaps of pictures....next morning OMG! huge hungover!

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 6:46 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
yep ! and most of them were related to Colplay

what? coldplay is dead? Chris Martin lost his teeth??

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
yep ! and most of them were related to Colplay

what? coldplay is dead? Chris Martin lost his teeth??

mouhahahahaha !

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 21 Jun, 2008 1:58 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that I logged in and i had 999,930 posts. I was very embarrassed. Part of me wanted to hurry up and become the first person to have 1 million posts, but I was so ashamed, I decided to quit the board.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 21 Jun, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
I had 22 dreams last night, you were in 21. That's an awful lot of dreams, that's enough for anyone.

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 22 Jun, 2008 3:52 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I logged in and i had 999,930 posts. I was very embarrassed. Part of me wanted to hurry up and become the first person to have 1 million posts, but I was so ashamed, I decided to quit the board.

Sounds funny! :D Actually, I've dreamed about the message board once too. I was thrown out of this MB, I was expelled! :O And the design of this forum was a little bit different in my dream.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 22 Jun, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

LMAO.

urfe
urfe Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 6:31 AM Quote
I've just got up and I'm still grinning. I had this funniest dream that Dougie was starring in a movie, playing Julius Caesar! I must say he looked gorgeous with the crown and a huge sceptre. Then I went, Oh, so he was also an actor just like his wife, hmmm. Maybe I should quit watching movies just before bedtime ^ ^

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 3:05 AM Quote

I dreamt the other night that I had enlisted in the Irish Army, something I have no chance of doing on several counts, I'm not fit enough, I'm too old, I'm not Irish and I have a criminal record. However I had enlisted and was in battle somewhere but nowhere near the front rather co-ordinating supplies and running logistics from a few miles behind the front lines. This is what I used to do for a living, I then woke up, or so I thought, convinced that the armed forces must need Logistics, Administrators, Facilities Managers and that they must outsource them and recruit from the general public. I then really woke up convinced that I should call the army later that day and apply for one of these positions, it took me a good twenty minutes to realize that the Army does indeed have all these people workig for them but they are trained as soldiers first and foremost before being moved into various admin positions. The dream was so convincing that at various times during the next day I actually considered ringing the Army just to make sure.

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 1:05 PM Quote
I get that reenlistment dream once in a while , freaks me out

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 11 Apr, 2009 11:47 PM Quote
I dreamed that I entered a contest and won a dinner date with George Harrison. Yes, in the full light of day, I realize there is a problem in that, but at night it seemed perfectly reasonable.

He was supposed to pick me up at 6:00 PM. I waited and waited and of course, he stood me up. At 6:30, there was a knock at my door. In place of George Harrison, the sponsoring company sent over Kevin Bacon and Chris Farley. Again, I realize this is impossible, but whatever. Kevin Bacon was shorter than I had imagined, and quite freckled. Chris Farley was Chris Farley and WOULD NOT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME. He was all over me from the minute he walked in. I kept trying to fight him off, but even my greatest effort couldn't remove him. I guess I was repulsed enough by this that it woke me up.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 12:09 AM Quote
Wow, that dream started off nicely, eh?

I had my first dream about my leaving cert a couple of nights ago. You're meant to have those kinda dreams after you do the exams! Anyway, I was doing the art exam - except I don't even do art - and I think I was drawing a picture of JFK, but I misjudged my time and didn't get the written part of the exam done. So I failed miserably :) It was a pretty good drawing though as far as I remember. For someone who doesn't even do art.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 08 Feb, 2010 4:26 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that I was able to speak fluent Spanish. I was telling my husband all these really funny jokes in Spanish, and of course he wasn't laughing at all because he doesn't speak Spanish. I kept asking him, "Do you get it? Do you get it?" and he asked me to translate them into English. I told him no, these jokes wouldn't be funny in English. Ja ja ja.

mili
mili Posted Mon 08 Feb, 2010 4:47 PM Quote
A couple of nights ago I dreamt Frandy preformed near my home. Lilly was there, too. There was a lunch break in the middle of the concert and we went for a pizza that turned out to be very cheesy and not very good. There were some strange Fran brooches in the merchandise section.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Jan, 2011 1:38 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that there was some problem with the paperwork from my wedding, and Don and I had to get married all over again for it to be legal. So, I grabbed my wedding dress and went off to the tailor. I tried the dress on and it fit perfectly, despite the fact that I weigh 30 pounds more than when I got married. My dress had, instead of buttons and loops, ski boot toggles. Very elegant. And because it was so cold out, I insisted on wearing my black long johns with the dress. The only problem with the dress was the hem line was ripped out and they told me it couldn't be fixed.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next All Times UTC Current Time 8:08 AM