Travis

Re: have you had any weird dreams lately?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
I had a truely disturbing dream the other night that I caught my pregnant niece sniffing coke of a slate tile! So I freaked out at her and slapped her across the face. Then I ran out of the house and my nephew was driving down the road in a crappy car trying to run me down! I had to run for my life! *shakes head* It was all too awful.

I blame it on watching strange gangster movies which I hate! lol

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 18 Jun, 2008 12:45 PM Quote
Last night I dreamt I got raped by a really old ugly woman, but I then had to pay her coz she was a prostitute. It was only when I woke up I realised I had been raped and really shouldn't have given her £40.

Bad times, man.

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 18 Jun, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
That sounds like a night out in Glasgow.

dee
dee Posted Wed 18 Jun, 2008 1:48 PM Quote
i had a really trippy dream.
i was making plasticine models to make a stop-motion movie about the creation of the world based on a celtic myth.
i found out by accidentally squishing a model that if i rolled the clay back up the whole universe went back in time.
i controlled all creation, destruction and time in the universe....
i'm guessing i have issues with control, responsibility or empowerment...bah! i need therapy!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 18 Jun, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
last night i dreamt about jason...i was looking for someone and couldn't find her so i was approaching him to ask if he would help me look for her and he saw me and hugged me (i specifically remember saying "thank you!" as he did so) and then gave him the run down on who i was looking for...so he suggested we split up to find her.

...sigh...jason hugged me in my dream! (weird...but awesome!)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 18 Jun, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
dee wrote:
i had a really trippy dream.
i was making plasticine models to make a stop-motion movie about the creation of the world based on a celtic myth.
i found out by accidentally squishing a model that if i rolled the clay back up the whole universe went back in time.
i controlled all creation, destruction and time in the universe....
i'm guessing i have issues with control, responsibility or empowerment...bah! i need therapy!

WOW that's deep man!!! lol

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 12:44 AM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
I dreamt I was in the sea with some people I dont know (but in my dream I knew them). N there was a giant octopus so we got out of the sea. One of the people I was with had a dog that was on a roof. Then a giant pink and blue snake came and wrapped itself round the dog. Then they got attached to a hot air balloon and floated away.

My mind is obviously a bit weird!

just a bit wierd??

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 1:02 AM Quote

i dream last night that a couple of teeth felt off (this is the second dream that i have about that)and i was so sad about it, i tried to reach my dad to tell him but instead i came across with the coach of the german football team "Joachim Löw" and we kind of had an affair lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 1:11 AM Quote
i dreamt someone made a danzig /shakira mash up , heh heh heh

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
yuriblury wrote:

i dream last night that a couple of teeth felt off (this is the second dream that i have about that)and i was so sad about it, i tried to reach my dad to tell him but instead i came across with the coach of the german football team "Joachim Löw" and we kind of had an affair lol

dreams about missing teeth, teeth falling out etc is a very common dream, as i understand it the dream reflects anxiety about how people perceive you and or anxiety about appearance. (it's horrible)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:05 AM Quote
I've had a lot of weird dreams lately, the weirdest one being that I found my legs covered in fur lying in my window shelf.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
yuriblury wrote:

dreams about missing teeth, teeth falling out etc is a very common dream, as i understand it the dream reflects anxiety about how people perceive you and or anxiety about appearance. (it's horrible)

I have dreams like that (teeth falling out, not affairs with German football coaches) all the time! I've heard it can also mean fear of losing people who are close to you.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
I had a dream last night about a sex shop, rope, and lots of dildos.

Nothing rude happened in it like, but it was just strange.

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:
yuriblury wrote:

I have dreams like that (teeth falling out, not affairs with German football coaches) all the time! I've heard it can also mean fear of losing people who are close to you.

yeah I was told that also, about death...don't like that at all, my parents are going away this weekend and I want them back home by tuesday safe!!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
yep ! and most of them were related to Colplay

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:56 AM