Travis

Re: have you had any weird dreams lately?
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
I had a dream the other night that all my friends were meeting up at my house, and i was like "hey cool, i didnt know we were doing this" and one of my friends was like "oh sorry, but your not invited" and i got really upset, so i went upstairs, and a friend of mine, who i really really like was up there and he was like "im really sorry your not invited" and then he went downstairs to everyone else.
then it changed and i was outside and this guy with a huge butcher knife was chasing me.
i woke up feeling terrible and my eye was all blood shot :(

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
Yes!! Lately, I have a very strange dreams... One night I dreamt that I was in a train and in my city there would be 3 days of TRAVIS's concerts and they sang "Dear Diary", but the name was other...
Another night I dreamt with missiles, rats, that I was in a video game... O.o
Hahaha, bye!! Cheers!!

lol i wish... 3 whole days of travis in concert... that is heaven lol

Yes!! that's heaven!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 5:03 AM Quote
I had a horrible dream a few nights ago.
I was on a bus at night and it was raining. The streets were all flooded, and you could see dead deers everywhere (for the record, there are no deers whatsoever in this city, only at the zoo).
Then I arrived to this impressive building and my mom and some friends were there, eating toasts. A friend of mine told me that there had been a terrorist attack to the Argentinian Israeli Mutual Association (AMIA) [NOTE: in 1994 a bomb exploded there for real], but that everyone was safe.
Turns out, the building where we were was the AMIA, and since the bomb had failed, we had to wait for the nazis to come and kill all the people they wanted. And there was a little girl there, so my mom and I stayed with her. Two nazis passed by us and said that we would live. And then we went to this room with a glass instead of a wall, and we could see a garden outside where a lot of people were standing. And the nazis started shooting them one by one. And on the line there was a girl that used to be my friend and her mom. They killed her mom first and then her.
So I woke up shaking.
I couldn't sleep for hours... I had to resort to my comfort book :o(

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 9:39 AM Quote
I dreamt last night that someone told me that I was bleeding from the back of my head, and that I needed stitches. She told me to call the A&E (ER to you American people) to make an appointment (since when do you need appointments for emergencies??). They didn't pick up, so I went out and tried to find the A&E. Obviously, I couldn't find it so I just wandered around asking people. They all told me that it was right around the corner but I couldn't seem to get around that corner.

So I was walking around, knowing that I was bleeding from the back of my head, and my only thought was - I can't go to bed with this cos I wouldn't be able to put my head on the pillow! Jaysus, if that's the only worry I have when I've got an open wound that could get infected and all lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
I dreamt that our area manager came into work with loads of yummy biscuits for some event. I got caught eating them all and felt very ashamed that I had munched nearly two whole boxes.......WTF?!?

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:57 PM Quote
I dreamt I was in the sea with some people I dont know (but in my dream I knew them). N there was a giant octopus so we got out of the sea. One of the people I was with had a dog that was on a roof. Then a giant pink and blue snake came and wrapped itself round the dog. Then they got attached to a hot air balloon and floated away.

My mind is obviously a bit weird!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I had a horrible dream a few nights ago.
I was on a bus at night and it was raining. The streets were all flooded, and you could see dead deers everywhere (for the record, there are no deers whatsoever in this city, only at the zoo).
Then I arrived to this impressive building and my mom and some friends were there, eating toasts. A friend of mine told me that there had been a terrorist attack to the Argentinian Israeli Mutual Association (AMIA) [NOTE: in 1994 a bomb exploded there for real], but that everyone was safe.
Turns out, the building where we were was the AMIA, and since the bomb had failed, we had to wait for the nazis to come and kill all the people they wanted. And there was a little girl there, so my mom and I stayed with her. Two nazis passed by us and said that we would live. And then we went to this room with a glass instead of a wall, and we could see a garden outside where a lot of people were standing. And the nazis started shooting them one by one. And on the line there was a girl that used to be my friend and her mom. They killed her mom first and then her.
So I woke up shaking.
I couldn't sleep for hours... I had to resort to my comfort book :o(

holy crap! no more watching the news before bedtime!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I dreamt that our area manager came into work with loads of yummy biscuits for some event. I got caught eating them all and felt very ashamed that I had munched nearly two whole boxes.......WTF?!?

were you hungry or something? lol tasty.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 10 Apr, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

holy crap! no more watching the news before bedtime!

I was reading about culture industry by Theodor Adorno before falling asleep... The only connection I see is that Adorno was a german author who had to go to the US in times of Hitler...
It's so weird that I had an anti-Semitic dream... I'm not a jew so they weren't going to kill me, but it was one of the worst dreams I ever had. Horror.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 11 Apr, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
Peewee wrote:

lol I think I must have been, but biscuits?

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 11 Apr, 2008 7:55 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
wendongotta wrote:
Peewee wrote:

lol I think I must have been, but biscuits?

hmmm... well they are tasty!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 16 Apr, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
I dreamed that my mother told me, "You better start saving your money, dear. You need a face lift!"

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I dreamed that my mother told me, "You better start saving your money, dear. You need a face lift!"

PMSL!!! That's good one!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
Last night I dreamed that I was in school and the teacher told us we could move our desks and sit next to whomever we wanted. Clay Aiken (?!?What??!!??) moved his desk next to mine and started holding my hand.

EEEWWWW! That's the best my subconscious mind could come up with for me? How depressing.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 2:08 PM Quote
i had tooo much to dream last night and don't remember

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:05 PM