Travis

have you had any weird dreams lately?
wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:46 AM Quote
i seem to have a weird problem when i sleep. i almost always remember them and they are so freaking crazy at times that i think i'm looney.

last night: my snake grew legs and escaped. he somehow morphed into a weasel and bit me. all of a sudden i was at a restaurant where some weird guy was our tour guide. i got pissed and tried walking home. my family found me and tried to pick me up but i refused. all of a sudden i see the weird guy and he tells me that when my mom walks out of the car, it will set off a land mine. i try to stop them, and my dog decides to talk the fall and is blown up. my family was safe and we proceeded to beat the crap out of the guy. that was when my alarm went off. thank goodness!

Re: have you had any weird dreams lately?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Last night I dreamt that I went back to my friends for a house party. Strangely they had moved into my old primary school and made it into their home. Very strange, especially as my head master was there teach maths :-/ Had a good wee chat with him as I drank southern comfort (I don't even drink that stuff) Then we all had a quiz night!!!! :-/ wtf???

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
I had a dream I was having lesbian sex with one of my best mates. But she had her clothes on and I was naked? I don't understand.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:42 PM Quote
pmsl >>> don't be ashamed grinner, happens to the best of us! lol

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
I'm not ashamed at all, my pal is niiiiice! lol

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I had a dream I was having lesbian sex with one of my best mates. But she had her clothes on and I was naked? I don't understand.

i've had some kinky dreams, including girl on girl, but nothing too extreme.

here's a weird question: how come you don't feel pain when you are dreaming, but you feel the sensation of falling from heights?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 1:49 PM Quote
I had two weird dreams last night. The first one, I was making homemade bread and I decided to put jelly beans in the dough. Then someone came up to me and said that I couldn't put them in whole like that, I had to chop them up very small. So, I chopped up some jelly beans and put them in. It really did look much better and would probably be much easier to eat.

In the second dream, my aunt was at my house and she was talking crazy. I started to get worried that she was either on drugs or had Alzheimer's. I asked her if she knew who I was and she said, "Of course I do, you're Irene Cara!" (Now for those of you who don't know, this is Irene Cara. FAAAAME!) I started crying and yelled, "Do you really think I look like Irene Cara? NOOOO" and I ran to the phone to call my mom and ask her what I should do.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 2:22 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

here's a weird question: how come you don't feel pain when you are dreaming, but you feel the sensation of falling from heights?

thats actually left over from the dawn of mankind and when people slept in trees at night . Really !

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 2:22 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:

You're lucky if you don't feel pain when you're dreaming because sometimes I do. I once dreamt I'd cut my hand badly with a lightbulb (go figure...) and it was so painful that it woke me up and even then it took a couple of minutes for this weird feeling in my hand to go away.

I don't know about falling from heights. It seems to be fairly common but I can't recall having a dream about that.

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

thats actually left over from the dawn of mankind and when people slept in trees at night . Really !

hey that is cool! i never knew that.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I had two weird dreams last night. The first one, I was making homemade bread and I decided to put jelly beans in the dough. Then someone came up to me and said that I couldn't put them in whole like that, I had to chop them up very small. So, I chopped up some jelly beans and put them in. It really did look much better and would probably be much easier to eat.

In the second dream, my aunt was at my house and she was talking crazy. I started to get worried that she was either on drugs or had Alzheimer's. I asked her if she knew who I was and she said, "Of course I do, you're Irene Cara!" (Now for those of you who don't know, this is Irene Cara. FAAAAME!) I started crying and yelled, "Do you really think I look like Irene Cara? NOOOO" and I ran to the phone to call my mom and ask her what I should do.

YES!!! Solid Gold was my favorite show when I was kid. I really wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
My sister had a breast reduction on Monday after having years of back pain due to her heavy chest. I had a dream that she showed me her boobs and they were smaller than mine, and that's saying something as I resemble two aspirin on an ironing board!!!! It was very weird for me!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 21 Mar, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
weird dreams me?......always lol
Lately i've been in a composer dreams, i don't know why, but lately i've been creating cool music in dreams, but when i wake up i forgot it.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 1:36 AM Quote
aye :( yesterday I had this awful dream about my old classmates from high school. we were riding this bus and suddenly I jumped out the window into a house frontyard, don't know why. the next thing I remember is the bus crashing into a wall and burning, everyone died. i was the only survivor. the worst is that the next day I saw one of those people who is a classmate at college, so weird :(

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:17 AM Quote
Last night I deamt that I was freezing to death! I had icicles hanging from my nose. Then I woke up and realised I had left the window open, no wonder I was bloody cold!!!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:38 PM