Travis

A question for Fran
julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 7:48 AM Quote
Hello everyone! I'm checking the Board very often and I'm happy to see it's so active and interesting. Now I have a maybe stupid question, or maybe it has been asked already but anyways, let's ask it!

Fran, have you ever thought about making a solo album? And if yes, what would be the point to you in doing so, I mean in an artistic point of view.

Thanks a lot if you find the time and will to answer!

Cheers from Paris :)

Re: A question for Fran
Fran
Fran Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
I don't think that there will ever be a Fran Healy solo project. Why would I want to when I play in the greatest living rock and roll band of all time :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
I don't think that there will ever be a Fran Healy solo project. Why would I want to when I play in the greatest living rock and roll band of all time :)

I'll second that :) :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

And I'll third that!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Haha. Of course.

How's the mixing etc going Fran?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

amen hermano!

Clow
Clow Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 7:09 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

You're so right fran (:

mili
mili Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

That's what I thought, too. Especially when you write and sing most of the songs anyway.

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

exactly. i like matchbox twenty and when their lead singer went solo for a little bit, i was like "what the hell??? you are a great group. don't leave your friends in the shadows!"

fran has such loyalty. cheers.

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

That's the rockiest answer ever !!!! whoopee!!! Many Thanks :D

gaby
gaby Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Once again Fran, THANK YOU for being you!! :)

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
So I can never look forward to buying an album by Fran & The Healyums?

gaby
gaby Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
neverAcquiesce wrote:
So I can never look forward to buying an album by Fran & The Healyums?

lol

XD

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Thanks to god!

dok
dok Posted Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

Just...PERFECT!!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:21 AM