Travis

Susie Hug
Fran
Fran Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
I just saw that Susie Hug, the person who wrote Under The Moonlight has a record of her demos out on CD baby... There behold is the demo for Under The Moonlight before we got our paws on it...http://cdbaby.com/cd/susiehug4

Check it.

Re: Susie Hug
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
Cool, thanks for posting this Fran!

grace
grace Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
unbelievers is also on it. b-side from umm one of the good feeling singles. i quite like it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
Thanks Fran!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:56 AM Quote
Cool...but looks like I'll have to listen to them at home, 'cos the uni network (once again) isn't having any of it. :/

Travis version of Under The Moonlight isn't bad, but I like the Unbelievers cover more. Will be interesting to hear both of the originals.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:06 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Cool...but looks like I'll have to listen to them at home, 'cos the uni network (once again) isn't having any of it. :/

Preach brotha! Yeah I hear ya. I'll have to wait until Friday when I go home. *sniff*

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:25 AM Quote
thanx!! I´ll check it out

Love

L´ds.

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 1:40 AM Quote
thank you my dearest fran ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
Thanks, Fran! I'm gonna check it right away =). I love the Unbelievers cover =D.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
why can't i hear it?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 9:35 AM Quote
thanks Fran :)

never liked Under the moonlight much, find the lyrics pretty boring and 'flat' like the music tho.

But I love Unbelievers! brilliant song best done by Travis of course :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
oh, i really like susie hug...her "A is for Album" is really good!

thanks, fran!

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
I had an argument with my sister in the car recently. She refuses to believe that KT Turnstile is singing back up vox on Under the Moonlight. ha! How wrong she is!

To be fair nobody in my family ever believes they're wrong. My dad is convinced that Chevy Chase in the 'You can call me Al' video is not in fact chevy chase, but Paul Simon filmed much closer to the camera than the other, real Paul Simon.

Bit of a tangent, but Angus & Julia Stone are playing in Aberdeen in April. I don't know much about them, but am heading along out of curiosity from what I've heard through their connection with Travis. They'd better be good Fran!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
I had an argument with my sister in the car recently. She refuses to believe that KT Turnstile is singing back up vox on Under the Moonlight. ha! How wrong she is!

To be fair nobody in my family ever believes they're wrong. My dad is convinced that Chevy Chase in the 'You can call me Al' video is not in fact chevy chase, but Paul Simon filmed much closer to the camera than the other, real Paul Simon.

Bit of a tangent, but Angus & Julia Stone are playing in Aberdeen in April. I don't know much about them, but am heading along out of curiosity from what I've heard through their connection with Travis. They'd better be good Fran!

lol! well, i know you're right about KT Tungstall and Chevy Chase--i really love that video!
Angus & Julia Stone are great too--well, i'm not sure how they sound live, but i've heard their stuff from their myspace and their website, and i really like it.

spid
spid Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
I can't hear it! Boo hoo

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:14 PM