Travis

Re: Cover of Sing in Spanish and ehh... weird!
Cinthya Olguín
Cinthya Olguín Posted Mon 04 Jan, 2010 6:27 AM Quote
Please, please, please,send me this song, I have to hear it!!!! Pleassssssssssssse!!!!!!!

cinthyaolguin@yahoo.com

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 04 Jan, 2010 4:23 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nell wrote:

Yay Thanks Kayte!! The rap is the best...I wish I could speak spanish, but I understood "canta" and "loco" :)
Esta loco? :D Hahah how would you imagine a video of this? Drunken men at the beach? :p

Martina, if you pm me ur Email I can send it to you, if you haven't received it already :)

In the earlier part of this thread, Juli translated the rap into English. All I remember is Stop! Think! Enjoy this moment!

Juli also photoshopped my head onto La Lopez's body once. It encourages me to exercise whenever I look at it.

You looked great. I think you should do the video :oP.

Nora, you can see the translation of the rap in the first post of the thread. The lyrics are rather touching! :oP

Not only she's been studying music since she was 4, but she also got vocal training with a great opera singer. You can tell, huh?

No encuentro nada, nada, nada, nada és-pe-cialllll!

Los niños a coro, te reclamarán, que cantes, que cantes, para la humanidad!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Jan, 2010 4:31 PM Quote
I remember fondly the day Anne emailed me this song. I believe the subject is: Don't Say That I Didn't Warn you.

Magical is the only way to discribe it.

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Wed 13 Jan, 2010 4:11 AM Quote
OMG!! I just downloaded this song!!! (curiosity was killing me!!) and I almost died!!! What in the world is that!!! It was kinda funny but also offensive!! hehe. How she dares to cover them!!!! It was so weird!!

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Sat 16 Jan, 2010 10:24 PM Quote
drift-nina wrote:

esa mujer ha violado la cancion! u.u

jajajaj ni yo podia haberlo dicho mejor!!!!! jajajaaja

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] All Times BST Current Time 8:00 AM