Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Holy shit! Dak are you still around? I know you watch Brothers and Sisters-did you just see what happened?!

I haven't watched it in two weeks!

Ok good-I'm glad I didn't say anything. Yeah I don't really care for Kitty's character right now...or the whole Tommy thing really.

Yeah, they can all go on permanent vacation so It can be the Sara and Kevin/Scotty show. ;) I will probably catch up on Saturday though! I can't help but stick with it, the first season was so good!

Kevin and Scotty are my favorite! Probably my all-time favorite TV couple.

I love Kevin. He is my favorite Walker.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 1:25 AM Quote
Maybe now that Tommy's been demoted to reccurring character for next season, we'll get more Scotty, because, seriously. The hottness of Luke McFarlane needs to be on my TV far more often. ;)

Kevin was always my favorite, and Scotty was my favorite love interest for him especially the second time around after the whole Jason/Malaysia/WTF? debacle. I was glad he got back with Scotty in the end though. And they're certainly the most stable couple on the show, that's for damn sure. Haha!

I just wish Kevin would dump McCallister and go back to being a lawyer already. I like him when he gets his lawyer on. ;D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 2:23 AM Quote
I love Bros and Sis but I am weeks and weeks behind. I friend has been giving me updates though. I love Kevin/Scotty and also Justin/Rebecca, despite the almost being siblings thing and all :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 3:51 AM Quote
What it do peeps?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 5:03 AM Quote

I'm writing!

Also, I just saw Matt & Kim on a Bacardi commercial.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 5:43 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

I'm writing!

Also, I just saw Matt & Kim on a Bacardi commercial.

I saw that commercial for the first time yesterday. I heart that song so much. They seem like a fun couple. They remind my of Mates of State.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 2:41 AM Quote
Things I don't like about living in Kansas #32:

Tornadoes are common. Real common. They usually happen in the Spring when TV shows are winding, having sweeps, and other shocking moments. Weather people usually feel the need to interrupt broadcasts of some shows to warn residents of impending danger, which is understandable... but not when the tornado is over 200 miles away in a rural area where NO ONE LIVES.

It sucks
It's frustrating
It happened tonight with The Office

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 2:46 AM Quote
I hate that! Though I'm sure it doesn't happen quite so often in Cincinnati. My parents got the bright idea that they needed a weather radio after I moved...

The thing goes off ever other minute telling them about T-storms that are miles and miles away that never even come near Cincy. Stupid annoying thing.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 2:12 AM Quote
What up homies?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:38 AM Quote
Guess no one is around.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:38 AM Quote
Hey nighttimers, I've got a question... click me!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:43 AM Quote
Yes, you can!

Hehe, Ahhh...glad the board doesn't seem too terribly slow for me tonight. I am going to get an alcoholic beverage now and kick back. :D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:48 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I am going to get an alcoholic beverage now and kick back. :D

Ooooo, what kind?

I'm watching Lockup: Indiana, prison is no cake walk folks. This one dude is in the slamma for 8 years for robbing an Amish man for $1.85...

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:55 AM Quote

They don't fool around in Indiana.

Hmmm...I am drinking a Green Apple Smirnoff Ice thingy. Some guy I work with who is helping us out with odd jobs around the house got them for me. Heh, I don't know if paid for them or what, but...to get me to be nicer at work. Haha.

Didn't work. I'm just a work bitch. Inventory control is serious business! ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:56 AM Quote
remind me not to steal from the Amish.

Pages Previous 1...148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:35 AM
Thread Locked