Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
DAK!!!!

As soon as it airs on the West Coast, we gotta talk House. Okay???

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:16 AM Quote
Ohh, Okay! Lol. Still have about two hours to go. (Three counting the time it takes me to actually watch it of course :D)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
Okay, I'll be waiting...

Here's some Houseboys to tie you over...

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080910/hugh-laurie/house-cast-cover_l.jpg

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
Dak? Where are youoooouuuuuuu???

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 6:54 AM Quote
I'm sorry. I was working on a knitting project :(

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 6:56 AM Quote
It's okay...

So...

Whatcha think. I don't necessarily want House and Cuddy to get together, I just want this tension resolved. It's killing me!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 7:10 AM Quote
I think the powers that be are going to keep stringing us along until we do explode either way....! Powers that be like to do that kind of thing I find. That and killing people off to make us weep buckets. I hope they don't go that route, unless we're talking about 13. (of course, knowing this show they'll probably make us suddenly really sympathetic towards her before they kill her off...actually, they probably won't. Since I think we're already "Supposed" to be sympathetic towards her plight.)

Anyway, I think she should either: A. Lose all hope and decided to end it all herself early. or B. Decide she's not living her short life to the fullest and quit the hospital so she can go backpacking around Europe, or somewhere far far away so we don't have to watch her storylines anymore.

But back to House and Cuddy...I dunno. I think if they do finally get together something disastrous might happen that will introduce a lot more awkward and weird tension than there already is...but I have no idea what that would be!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 7:16 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I think the powers that be are going to keep stringing us along until we do explode either way....! Powers that be like to do that kind of thing I find. That and killing people off to make us weep buckets. I hope they don't go that route, unless we're talking about 13. (of course, knowing this show they'll probably make us suddenly really sympathetic towards her before they kill her off...actually, they probably won't. Since I think we're already "Supposed" to be sympathetic towards her plight.)

Anyway, I think she should either: A. Lose all hope and decided to end it all herself early. or B. Decide she's not living her short life to the fullest and quit the hospital so she can go backpacking around Europe, or somewhere far far away so we don't have to watch her storylines anymore.

It's so funny. If you read other sources like EW.com and other boards. Everyone HATES her, like serious can't stand her. And everyone's pissed off that she's getting more screen time. I know it's not up to the show's creators to satisfy the viewers because it's their work after all, but you think they'd listen to the fans when they all scream out in agony whenever she's on the screen. Even the TWOP recapper hates her.

And people think Olivia Wilde can't act.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 7:40 AM Quote
Ahh, I don't think she's the worst actress I've ever seen. I'll give her that. I'm just completely uninterested in her character and her drama I guess. I will have to catch the TWOP recaps! I usually don't read the recaps for House. I had no idea she was so universally reviled!

And here I'm usually at odds with fandom!

I think I'm off to bed now though. Busy day at work tomorrow blah. :P G'night!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
Yo? Hello?

Anyone out there?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 3:50 AM Quote
This thing has been dormant for almost a month... c'mon!

Let's get going!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 3:51 AM Quote
Why hello there! What's up tonight?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:00 AM Quote
Fine and dandy.

Pretty bored. I'm kind of partied out from the weekend. Ahhhh, college :), the weekend was pretty crazy. And I don't have class tomorrow because it's discussion, so I get to chill out at home and watch the House marathon on USA. YAS!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:00 AM Quote
I just caught the end of the Lost finale on the Sci-Fi channel. It got me excited for Wednesday night.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:03 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I just caught the end of the Lost finale on the Sci-Fi channel. It got me excited for Wednesday night.

ohhh! I was just thinking about this tonight. I can't wait for Wednesday! I just recently got hooked on Heroes too. Watched the first season so far.

Pages Previous 1...139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:57 AM
Thread Locked