Travis

Fran Sighting
dannyshite
dannyshite Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 12:24 AM Quote
I saw Fran in Marks and Sparks the other day buying a luxury scotch egg and reaping the benefits of the discount forest gateu deal.

Does this mean that Travis, as reported on radio 5 live, are going to be the new voice of Marks and Spencer. If so will they produce a new song entitled "Come Taste My Crumpets"?

Re: Fran Sighting
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 7:41 AM Quote
Wow really? Quality with Quality

I love Scotch Eggs - didn't know they did a luxury version. I love their fishcakes ....and their fruit ...and their cottage cheese...and their creme fraiche...and their pies...and their meat....and their chicken...and and and

missmoo
missmoo Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 7:51 AM Quote
Lol, Do like a bit of crumpet now and again ha ha.

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 9:42 AM Quote
missmoo wrote:
Lol, Do like a bit of crumpet now and again ha ha.

Don't we all :-)

Fran
Fran Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 2:33 PM Quote
Could not have been me. I loathe the scotch egg. Interesting fact. Egg sandwiches and scotch eggs are a banned food on tour.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Could not have been me. I loathe the scotch egg. Interesting fact. Egg sandwiches and scotch eggs are a banned food on tour.

Me too, no to keen on Scotch eggs myself. Nice to see you on here Fran.

How is the studio recording going today?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Fran has restored my faith in the band, following his public denouncement of the disgusting food that is the Scotch Egg.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 3:03 PM Quote
What is a Scotch Egg exactly?

Edit: looked it up on wikipedia. Gross. I support them being banned from Travis tours.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
Fran wrote:

We must be the most spoiled-for-information fanbase in the world :D First we hear new tracks, then we learn about the band's egg-eating habits!
Do you get the weekends off? I hope it goes well next week! Try to drink less whiskey this time around ;)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Edit: looked it up on wikipedia. Gross. I support them being banned from Travis tours.

I wonder if Minnesota Mary eats them on a stick when she goes to the state fair?
I don't like hard-boiled eggs at all, nor do I like sausage, so the two together makes me want to puke.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Lol, I had to look it up in Wiki too.
And I support the band's choice of banning this rather nasty food item 100% :-P Eww..

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Haha I just wikied it too. And gross. I don't care for eggs cooked in any fashion. Now this reminds me of Lauren's crazy dreams-I wonder if they like scrambeled eggs?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
I had to go to Wiki too xD.
I don't like eggs in any way, and this is no exception. Even more after seeing that photo xD.

Edit: Linds! You're one of my type! :o)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
I love a nice scotch egg once in a while. :) Tut tut to all you other people. Fran's a genius, so i'll let him off.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 23 Feb, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
I'll never eat one again lol

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times UTC Current Time 6:07 AM