Re: FAO Motor City She Devils
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
yeah alizarin is that deep red color that often is used to dye hair

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
LMAO!!!!

Trevis is dead?? Poor Trevis! He hasn't been here lately xD.

So Jude is resentful!

And my sister and Esteban?? LOL!!!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
I can't believe heyjude would do that to a fellow aggie! Pffff.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 3:15 AM Quote
i so hate that stupid statue .

I'm wondering if Ale really likes Esteban or is just brainwashed ?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:56 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
SCENE 18

Lindsey ( kinda wimpering , crying ) "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude ! ! "

The sound of Dubz smashing something is heard over the line

Could I make a suggestion...

The sound of Dubz smashing a bottle of malt whisky against a wall is heard over the line...

Maybe something like Macallan 30yr old, Middleton Very Rare or a Black Bowmore...

Possibly ?

http://4giftsdirect.com/productimages/middletonWhiskey300.jpghttp://www.whiskyshop.com/Content/Products/Full/macallan-old-and-rare-30-big123456.jpg
http://www.whiskyshop.com/Content/Products/Full/black-bowmore-42yo-bigwhitebig.jpg

Dubz

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 11:35 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Most people have to undergo a brainwashing programme before they like me.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
SCENE 18

Lindsey ( kinda wimpering , crying ) "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude ! ! "

The sound of Dubz smashing something is heard over the line

Could I make a suggestion...

The sound of Dubz smashing a bottle of malt whisky against a wall is heard over the line...

Maybe something like Macallan 30yr old, Middleton Very Rare or a Black Bowmore...

Possibly ?

http://4giftsdirect.com/productimages/middletonWhiskey300.jpghttp://www.whiskyshop.com/Content/Products/Full/macallan-old-and-rare-30-big123456.jpg
http://www.whiskyshop.com/Content/Products/Full/black-bowmore-42yo-bigwhitebig.jpg

Dubz

ok , up dated

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 1:03 PM Quote
Nice Chantilly Lace reference.

I never knew so much could be conveyed just by the tone of voice used when saying, "Duuuuude." It's like a one word language.

And another explosion. How thrilling! I can hardly wait until the next one. It's like a soap opera.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nice Chantilly Lace reference.

I never knew so much could be conveyed just by the tone of voice used when saying, "Duuuuude." It's like a one word language.

I got that 45 , I ripped it off from my Mom , the flip side is a balls to the walls number Little Red ridding hood .

Yeah Dude says alot , I'm not kidding . i 've had that conversation many times

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Oooh, I wonder what he's up to... I'm glad I woke up from the comma, I thought I was going to die...

Did you see, Megg? I told you there were plans for the accordion girl!

I'm a bit confused about this plot, I'm gonna have to read the whole story again.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I know, huh. LOL! Who knew that getting passed over for maid of honor could turn me into a monster? Hell hath no fury indeed :-P

GO AGGIES!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I know, huh. LOL! Who knew that getting passed over for maid of honor could turn me into a monster? Hell hath no fury indeed :-P

GO AGGIES!!!

changed it to now you say , " Scratch one Aggie Go Bears "

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 Mar, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
excerpts from scene 19

Abs- " My little cub , do you miss him still ? "

&

Alma - " w-w-w-w -what ? "

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 15 Mar, 2008 2:46 AM Quote
oooooh juicy!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 Mar, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
Scene 19

Setting , the back seat of a limo , the car is driving through the hills in Los Angeles , In the back seat drinking champagne straight off the bottle are Abs & Goosey . It is morning . Dak is driving , kinda cause she's playing with the radio .

Dak ( to herself )- " dam it these hills totaly fuck up reception on the good stations "

The Replacements Left of the dial comes on and she stops fiddling with it

Abs - " My little puma cub , do you miss him ?"

Goosey - " Of course , i don't see getting over him for a long time , how bout you ?"

Abs - " meh , I married for love and it still left me with nothing ."

Goosey - " they still never figured out what happened ?"

Abs- " No, unlike you I don't know who was involved , but why did you befriend her to begin with ? " ( she takes a good long hit off the bottle and passes it back to Goosey )

goosey - " Well I felt sorry for her when she came to work at the lab right when she was fresh outta Stanford or Cal or what ever dog and pony show they call that place "

Abs- " ever figure out why she turned ?"

Goosey - " I suspect it was the wedding ."

Abs - " silly reason , if it was for money i'd maybe , just maybe understand , any word on Meggs whereabouts ? "

Goosey - " Mozman was a monkey paw wearing creepy thug but before they fell off the face of the earth he did report megg is in Frisco , probaly cause her brother . "

a newspaper sits between them , on the page ,Sandy & Marys picture , a banner reading Search for missing sister goes Nationwide .

Abs ( pointing towards the paper ) " why did those idiots kidnap her really , not for that lawyer for the She devils ?"

Goosey - " Mary worked at the lab too , she knows stuff and I was having a little trouble , still I ended up working it out , and gave those filthy Northern freaks a good shake "

They both laugh

The car stops

Dak - " we're here "

abs & goosey get out , goosey has roses , it's a cemetary . They walk to a grave , the inscription reads lovin Husband . goosey stops , holds back a tear , curls her lip a bit and places the flowers on the grave . She pulls out a lipstick and appiles a bright red to her lips and then kisses the grave stone , there are many lip prints there

the camera goes to an over head shot , dak is playing with her iPod abs is drinking and Goosey has her arms outstretched

Goosey ( screaming ) - " DAMMMMM YOUUUU Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude ! "

camera spins around and stops at a hospital interior , the door is open room 422 . Dr Monkey is talking to his ex girlfriend Alma

Alma - " I heard weird sounds last night , it was very hard to sleep and i still keep having these headaches "

Dr Monkey - " I know it's strange for these headaches it was just a small bump , everything is a blank still ?"

Alma - " Yes ,oh thanks for the flower tortillas , I hate this hospital food but those were real good , i like that they were home maid , family recipe ?"

Dr Monkey - " kinda " ( then in a serious tone ) " you don't remember me from before the other day ?"

Alma - " No ( puzzled ) do we know each other ?"

Dr Monkey - " well 5 years ago we were engaged to be married , Vera Cruz doesn't ring a bell ?"

Alma " W- W-W - W - WHAT ? "

Dr Monkey - " We met at a conference in Milan on treatment of brain truma and fell in love but you decided that you couldn't stop your work at the moment "

Alma - ' i don't understand ! ( screaming ) " WHAT IS GOIN ON HERE ?"

Dr Monkey - " you don't remember your job do you ?"

Alma - " well , No "

DR Monkey - " After you left me you went to Los Angelas and started working at the LAB "

Alma - " this is some kinda crazy gringo trick ?" " Los Angeles ?" " I fucking hate that filthy flaky plastic town , everyone dyes their hair blonde ! "

Dr Monkey ( pulls out a photo , Alma and Mary in lab coats waving at a camera , Jude , with dyed blonde hair , is in the background pushing a mail cart ) - " this ring a bell ?"

Alma - " this is tooo much , my head hurts please leave me alone I wanna another doctor "

Dr Monkey - " I have your notes and will study them , you rest "

cuts to a house in the outter sunset , the She devils are there

Nikki - " Hey Kayte long time no Varoooooooooom , get my drift ?"

Kayte - " saddle up , lets ride "

Nikki - " And Kayte Happy Birthday "

they roar off

Pages Previous 1...30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:39 AM