megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 7:28 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Megg- any particular color?

No, not really. I love all of them.

Re: FAO Motor City She Devils
Moray
Moray Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I think he is holding out until you show up for a date.

It's like those court claims companies - if you don't win your claim, you don't pay a thing!

Ok tulips, check. Is dinner still ok? Should I have booked tickets for a movie too? Will I wear a suit and tie?

varz
varz Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Will I wear a suit and tie?

Wear your kilt, it will impress her more.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

Ok tulips, check. Is dinner still ok? Should I have booked tickets for a movie too? Will I wear a suit and tie?

Dinner and a movie sound good. Any suggestions of what we should watch? Nah, suit would be too formal!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
varz wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
Will I wear a suit and tie?

Wear your kilt, it will impress her more.

Ah yes. That.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
SCENE 18

Setting , the Hospital , it's at night . Esteban is sneaking down the hallway , he's still in his gown , oops there's a gratuitous ass shot , sorry I'm grossed out too . He pauses , a clock is nearby it reads 1:30 AM , , he stops outside of room 420. he waits as an orderly leaves with blood samples . He enters , Ale is both surprised & annoyed .

Ale - " Y- Y- Y - You ! "

Esteban - " Hello Baby , it your big bopper coming to see ya ."

Ale - " Please go , I have a head ache ."

Esteban - " Can't my darlin , i've come to rescue you ."

Ale - "who sent you , goosey or my sister ?"

Esteban - ' " indepentent Love , it'll be just the two of us now , we can go hide together .'

Ale - " like Juli would let that happen ."

Esteban - " Juli's gold is in town too , 6 years being a signalman in Military Intell I learned a few things "

Ale - " Megg ?"" you can handle Megg ?"

Esteban - " I got a little distraction thing going on , no one will catch on untill it's too late and we're in Vera Cruz drinking rum "

Ale - " my heads still hurts "

Estaban getting close starts singing in her ear , - I'd rather be in some dark hollow "

Ale - mmmmmmmmmmmmeh , not those yankee folk songs , fucking give me a break gawd dam it , fuckin A you made me use a fuckin profanity , you know which songs helps me ,

Esteban shifts - There was an old lady who swallowed a fly , but i don't know why she swallowed a fly

camera cuts to Sir Francis Drake blvd in Larkspur, outside San Quentin , by that stupid sir Francis Drake statue , Lindsey is taping a bomb to the base of it with Trevis .

Trevis - " I'll hook up the cell phone detonator , you go to the van and call Jude and bring back the camo tape .

Lindsey - ayup then after we arm this bad boy we 'll go into town and you can teach me how to cumbia "

Trevis - " I am a master " He connects the wires

Lindsey picks up her phone and dials Jude

Cuts to Jude's house on top of the Hills , She's looking at a photo album , wedding pics . She stops at the same one that dudes has and curls her lip

Jude- Yo , whats happening homeslice ."

cuts to Lindsey

Lindsey- We'll all set but I don't get why this Drake statue , how can we pin that on Goose like the Wamus , and why are we setting Goosey up ?"

back to Jude

Jude- I hate that bitch , you weren't there at Abs wedding but I shoulda been the maid of honor , not Goosey .

Back to Lindsey

Lindsey - " wait this isn't about that earthquake machine she stole the plans of ? "

Jude's voice ( shock registers on Lindsey's face ) - " I looked way better in that outfit then Goosey , that's why I had Abs husband killed and messed with the will leaving her nothing . "

Jude laughs

Lindsey - " I'm loyal to my fellow Northern Cali peeps and you know it but this is my last job with you , The boysenberry has run outta sweetener ."

Cuts to Jude , holding another cell phone a number has been dialed she pauses at enter .

Jude- " Well so be it but its gonna get expensive , and believe me Mandarin orange tastes way better then boysenberry "

cuts to Lindsey starting to scream , Jude pushes the button , the statue and Trevis blow up , Lindsey is knocked back and obviously hurt .

Jude watches the explosion from accross the bay , a bright flash

Jude( to herself ) " Ha ha , scratch one Aggie go Bears . ( she pauses ) ,shame she was cool at least , eh dime a dozen , maZn . "

She stops and then knocks over a bottle nearby breaking it .

Cuts to Lindsey , crawling towards the van , she reaches under the seat and pulls out a phone , she hits speed dial

Dubz voice - " Hello "

Lindsey - " Dude "

Dubz ( stunned ) - " Nooooooooooooooooooooo ! "

Lindsey - " Dude ! "

Dubz - " that bitch any damage ?"

Lindsey ( kinda wimpering , crying ) "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude ! ! "

The sound of Dubz smashing something is heard over the line , Macallan 30yr old, Middleton Very Rare or a Black Bowmore...

Possibly ?

Dubz - " Can you drive ? get out to Haight and Shredder , there's a safe house there "

Lindsey crawls in the van and turns the key , it starts

Cuts to the hospital , Esteban is wheeling Ale down the hallway , she's smiling and happy , He's wearing scrubs , cuts to the room , there a dead orderly

Esteban is whispering in Ale's ear and she giggles
Slow fade to black

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
whoa! did things just take a turn?!?!? holy craaaaaap!! on the edge of my seat here ric!!

p.s....room 420? nice! ;) (the good ol' days indeed) hahaha

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
Whoa! That's a lot of plot twists and turns, Ric. I'm wicked in Scene 18! Heh heh.

So what's my hairdo like? Will I walking around with an oxygen tank? LOL :-D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

haha also, what did the outfit look like at abs' wedding?! haha probably hawt...you know abs is a fashionista!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Setting , the Hospital , it's at night . Esteban is sneaking down the hallway , he's still in his gown , oops there's a gratuitous ass shot , sorry I'm grossed out too .

LOL!

ricv64 wrote:

No one can handle Megg! hahaha

ricv64 wrote:
Jude- I hate that bitch , you weren't there at Abs wedding but I shoulda been the maid of honor , not Goosey .

HA! I told you! Absy's wedding! Btw 'I hate that bitch'?! Oh how mean!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:05 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

ricv64 wrote:

No one can handle Megg! hahaha

that deserves a RAWR miss megg!! haha

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
haha also, what did the outfit look like at abs' wedding?! haha probably hawt...you know abs is a fashionista!

did you see that you and i both posted at the same time at 10:59pm and our first words were "WHOA!" HAHA!

@megg: yeah, i can't believe i'm so mean and have such a foul mouth. LOL!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

did you see that you and i both posted at the same time at 10:59pm and our first words were "WHOA!" HAHA!

lol i hadn't noticed that! great minds and what not right?! :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Whoa! That's a lot of plot twists and turns, Ric. I'm wicked in Scene 18! Heh heh.

you probaly should be wearing winnie the pooh flannel pajamas & tsinilas , hairstyle straight cut off bangs with that alizarin color dyed hair

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
you probaly should be wearing winnie the pooh flannel pajamas & tsinilas , hairstyle straight cut off bangs with that alizarin color dyed hair

Is "alizarin" a fancy word for the color red?
http://www.just-hairstyles.com/straight/s27.jpg

I can't find Pooh traditional flannel pajama set anymore. Have yet to find the flannel top to this pair of flannel pants:
http://www.webundies.com/images/rlwu476047t.jpg

Matching Pooh flip-flops:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/8/4/9/5/7/webimg/83303256_tp.jpg

Pages Previous 1...29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:16 PM