Travis

Re: Bristol Photo's & Vid Clips
Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
Ok, it's that you must have to stand quite still and concentrate quite hard to film for that length of time, also wondered whether you felt you enjoyed the show to the full, but you came over as quite defensive in your reply, so don't fret about answering.

warby
warby Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 1:23 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Ok, it's that you must have to stand quite still and concentrate quite hard to film for that length of time, also wondered whether you felt you enjoyed the show to the full, but you came over as quite defensive in your reply, so don't fret about answering.

Hey man, I am well chilled, sorry if you took offence. I love live music and have been doing this stuff for nearly 30 years and just like to share, It's amazing what these new digicmas can do, these days.

In the end I still go to see the band but it is nice to take a memory away as well. Hopefully the website gives you an idea that I have a pretty varied taste.

Cheers
Warby

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 1:37 AM Quote
warby wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Hey man, I am well chilled, sorry if you took offence. I love live music and have been doing this stuff for nearly 30 years and just like to share, It's amazing what these new digicmas can do, these days.

In the end I still go to see the band but it is nice to take a memory away as well. Hopefully the website gives you an idea that I have a pretty varied taste.

Cheers
Warby

I wasn't offended, just didn't fancy getting anyone aggravated, the written word doesn't convey anything at all very well sometimes, e.g 'what's your point?' could be taken a thousand different ways, so I chose the most common way ;-) Haven't looked at your site yet, will do when I'm less tired and can give it a proper look.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
WOW Warby! How many gigs do you go to?! Amazing! You were at all those concerts?... wow! I see you were at Wembley to see Muse the same day i was. Those Kasabian pictures are really great. Brilliant live band Kasabian. Anyway,
you obviously enjoy your concerts! Haha.

JohnSmith
JohnSmith Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
http://uk.youtube.com/user/warbie

Your latest video is really good...

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:49 PM