Travis

Travis No Record Deal ?
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:34 AM Quote
[url=]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article780350.ece[/url]

According to the sun's review of the concorde show, thats news to me , again it might just be the sun making stuff up again

Re: Travis No Record Deal ?
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:43 AM Quote
I wouldn't read too much in to that.There is some change going on thats all.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:08 PM Quote
We're talking about Travis here of course so i wouldn't have any worries. Especially hearing that new stuff. They'll be fine. It'll be interesting to see how they release it.

donnamarsh3
donnamarsh3 Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:26 PM Quote
haven't actually read the sun article as i don't read the sun anymore, after the disgusting lies they printed about the hillsborough tragedy,but not a single word that is printed in the sun can be believed so i'll wait and see what develops.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:33 PM Quote
donnamarsh3 wrote:
haven't actually read the sun article as i don't read the sun anymore, after the disgusting lies they printed about the hillsborough tragedy,but not a single word that is printed in the sun can be believed so i'll wait and see what develops.

You're right but every newspaper is the same. I don't read any of them. They all have their 'thing' like the Express is obsessed with Diana. It's pathetic. BUT i have heard this a couple of times so i think they're right on this one. No worries though.

choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:54 PM Quote
Maybe theyr gonna do what Radiohead proprosed, whereby they produce an album, and then go to the record companys to get it mass produced.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
I can't get the link to work so I don't know what they are saying. When I spoke to Fran at the Zurich gig, he mentioned that they are no longer with Sony and that the new album won't be with Sony. Can't remember his exact words though.
Sina:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
I can't get the link to work so I don't know what they are saying. When I spoke to Fran at the Zurich gig, he mentioned that they are no longer with Sony and that the new album won't be with Sony. Can't remember his exact words though.
Sina:)

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
They're still with Independiente though, so maybe it's the whole label?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:05 PM Quote
Well, I am very worried. I don't think it will be a problem in the UK or in "bigger markets" but SonyBMG was the record company in charge of the distribution of Travis albums in Argentina.
I really hope Travis will release their forthcoming albums here!!! I'm scared. It wouldn't be the first time that a band stops editing stuff here. Anyway, I'll try not to panic in advance :oS

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
I wouldn't worry too much I'm quite sure you will be able to download it. I think there are exciting new things to come ! :)

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
Hopefully they wont join EMI after Sony BMG - out the frying pan, into the fire!!

castawayneil
castawayneil Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
Hmmmm the Sun what a nice reliable paper! lol :P Dont think we have much to worry about, sure if there was would would have heard. Bring on the new album! :D

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Well, I am very worried. I don't think it will be a problem in the UK or in "bigger markets" but SonyBMG was the record company in charge of the distribution of Travis albums in Argentina.
I really hope Travis will release their forthcoming albums here!!! I'm scared. It wouldn't be the first time that a band stops editing stuff here. Anyway, I'll try not to panic in advance :oS

and no Argentina = no Chile either! don't scare me xD

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
I'm quite sure you will be able to download it.

yuk! I prefer hard copies more than digital albums ....
:(

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:34 AM