AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I don't even know who they are...

me neither

Re: the
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:05 PM Quote
The neighbours and their bloody parrots.

Not sure which ones i dislike the most.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:15 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
The neighbours and their bloody parrots.

Not sure which ones i dislike the most.

My neighbours need a good slap across the face too. Failing that they should be exiled to some sort of uninhabited desert island. At least your neighbour's parrots would like it if they went too ;-P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:21 PM Quote
Sidney Crosby needs a good slap across the face. I'd also like one of these:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ephl6q.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:30 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I know he was disrespectful after they won but it seems like you and Kristy have a deep seated hatred for him that started before that.

I've been meaning to ask why.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:41 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

you mean cindy crosby ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I know he was disrespectful after they won but it seems like you and Kristy have a deep seated hatred for him that started before that.

I've been meaning to ask why.

Oh dear. Where do I begin? Well, in an attempt to bring back the good ol' Canadian superstar, the NHL decided to latch on to Sidney Crosby as the next "Great One" before he was even in the league. And now that he's in the league, and captain of the Pittsburg Penguins, he's been shoved down our throats, in ever commercial and in ever hockey TV conversation whether his team is playing or not. It's overkill, it's ridiculous and I'm freakin' tired of it. This would be OK if he was, in fact, a superstar and had the skills to back this all up. BUT HE'S NOT! He's SO overrated!!!!!!! I'm not gonna sit here and say he's not a good hockey player, because he is. But he's not GREAT by any means. Kristy and I were discussing how sometimes we have to actually look for him on the ice because he never really even stands out! He's never really been a problem for the Red Wings. He scored one goal against them in the finals this year. He scored not a one against us last year in the finals. Whoopi doo. There are several hockey players (Datsyuk, Zetterberg on the Wings, Ovetchkin from Washington) that are better hockey players. Even on his own team, Malkin is better! Much better! But because they're European, they don't get the same attention. On top of all this, Crosby is also the biggest baby EVER. He just bitches to the refs all the time and any time he gets hit he cries about it. News flash Sidney...checking is part of the game! You're not God! Yet he'll slash people and take cheap shots and this is OK. He blatantly slashed Zetterberg across the leg in frustration when they lost a game in the finals this year, for example. And, as you mentioned, Anne, he snubbed our captain Nick Lidstrom after Game 7 and wouldn’t shake his hand. Which is very disrespectful in the hockey world and just completely bizarre because Lidstrom is one of the classiest and most respected players in the NHL. So yeah, that's pretty much why we hate his guts!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 3:54 AM Quote
Nikki thanks for the explanation. The anointing thing doesn't sound like it's totally his fault but being a whiny baby, sore winner, and not living up to the hype does = douche.

Even if you've never heard of Heidi and Spencer I beg you to please go vote to make them go away

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 5:32 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki thanks for the explanation. The anointing thing doesn't sound like it's totally his fault but being a whiny baby, sore winner, and not living up to the hype does = douche.

Even if you've never heard of Heidi and Spencer I beg you to please go vote to make them go away

I voted.
I voted.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 1:14 PM Quote
heidi and spencer are part of the hella hypy flu art movement annne , you gotta love em .

more to come , can't post the rest of the image

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/-1.jpg

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 1:52 PM Quote
I'd quite like to slap one of my coworkers across the face...

but she's wayyy older than me. :/ frustration.

this particular person has to go tell everyone when one thing doesn't get done because of an unforseen problem. (ie i couldn't send out two checks because our system said they were closed and how was i supposed to know the system wouldn't recognize it?)...so now she'll have to email everybody and their mother about one simple step turned in to fifteen and make it seem like i'm incompetent.

i just got in the office. i knew yesterday this was going to happen but gah!! it's not even 7am for peets sake!!

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 1:46 AM Quote
In 2010 somebody pissed me off to the point i'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Louis Spence could well be the most irritating and annoying prick to ever be on TV. Fot the lucky ones who don't know who he is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKPhq7gmck

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 3:23 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
In 2010 somebody pissed me off to the point i'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Louis Spence could well be the most irritating and annoying prick to ever be on TV. Fot the lucky ones who don't know who he is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjKPhq7gmck

Louis Spence is a waste of fucking skin, I wouldn't stop kicking him until my feet were sore. It just goes to show that society has collapsed that much that a fucking talentless non-entity like Spence can become a "celeb"

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 17 Jan, 2011 4:22 PM Quote
Neil Doncaster, head of the SFA.

Ya greedy wee bigotted speccy fucking wanker !!!

btw, this is not because We're sitting 11th, this is bullshit. It's more money for Glasgow's fucking ugly sisters.

What the fuck is wrong with an 18 team league, play each other twice (once home and once away), no fucking split, no fucking "play-offs". The league and relegation spots should be decided over the coarse of 34games, not on the last da's fucking "play-off".

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Mon 17 Jan, 2011 7:14 PM Quote
I hear you, Dubz! I hate the play-offs in the Finnish ice hockey, or in anything, really, Such a rip-off!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times UTC Current Time 1:34 PM