Travis

Re: the
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I would be surprised to find any defenders of Blobby Williams on this board! I've only heard negatives from UK boardies about him. My suggestion? Move to the US where he is only vaguely known.

To be honest Anne, I was so gutted to hear that he was considering coming back to the UK.
I was hoping that you guys would have to put up with him for a bit longer until he was abducted by aliens.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:43 PM Quote
Leave Robbie alone!

Sure you might not like him, but he's made music that a lot of people - including me - enjoy. I don't think he's done anything so bad to deserve a slap in the face, or getting abducted by aliens. Poor fella has a had a lot of problems as well, too famous too young.

(Oh and I actually thought i'd gotton over my little school-girl crush on him...I guess you never forget your first love)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
My stupid neighbour who apparently thinks that having a party with a really loud music on a Tuesday night till 5:30 AM (!!!) is a great idea.

Yeah, no one needs to wake up at 6 AM to go to school/uni/work you idiot. I've had 1 hour of sleep and today sucks :(.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 2:58 PM Quote
All the people who are complaining about hot weather in the "How's the Weather" thread. ;o)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Leave Robbie alone!

Sure you might not like him, but he's made music that a lot of people - including me - enjoy. I don't think he's done anything so bad to deserve a slap in the face, or getting abducted by aliens. Poor fella has a had a lot of problems as well, too famous too young.

(Oh and I actually thought i'd gotton over my little school-girl crush on him...I guess you never forget your first love)

Tee hee.....ok. I apologise for insulting and pretend slapping your first love.
Even if he does suck (joke)!

x

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 7:37 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Leave Robbie alone!

I agree with you although I can understand people who can't stand his attitude sometimes... Anyway, I like his music too and I think he's definitely got some talent for writing lyrics. ;-)

No slap for me today, I'm actually too tired to be angry with anybody.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:00 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
My stupid neighbour who apparently thinks that having a party with a really loud music on a Tuesday night till 5:30 AM (!!!) is a great idea.

Yeah, no one needs to wake up at 6 AM to go to school/uni/work you idiot. I've had 1 hour of sleep and today sucks :(.

l wouldn't have any trouble, if it was Travis music ;)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Well I would, even if it was freaking The Beatles. It was metal though. Oh joy.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Well I would, even if it was freaking The Beatles. It was metal though. Oh joy.

Haha really? At 5:30 am?

Disgusting...

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 10:07 PM Quote
The bloody engineers that don't seem to be able to fix a damn pipe!! No running water for the last 30 hours or more...
It's not nice at all to have people leaving their homes without taking a shower, believe me, the smells in the bus were indescribable...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 22 Apr, 2009 11:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
All the people who are complaining about hot weather in the "How's the Weather" thread. ;o)

Haha. I will gladly switch. I am more of a cold weather person.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 23 Apr, 2009 10:07 PM Quote
My roommate, again... for taking time our her day to be a complete asshat by telling me a threw away her razor, even though I didn't. Seriously? Fuck OFF!

I'm still taking revenge suggestions if anyone wants to give them.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 2:18 AM Quote
...and for purposefully listening to some obnoxious video on YouTube too loud while I was trying to watch the Office. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND WATCH THE VIDEO YOU DUMBASS. This girl defines the C word, I swear.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 4:33 AM Quote
Is this all the same roomie? If so, she is crazy. Do the other roommates have similar problems with her? Slap away indeed.

Revenge ideas:
Glue in hair products
hemorrhoid cream becomes toothpaste
kool-aid packets in the showerhead

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 24 Apr, 2009 4:37 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
fog rolled in kayte it's cold now

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:13 PM