Travis

Re: the
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 12:04 AM Quote
Premiership/Old (in)Firm supporters.

Seriously, how can you moan like fuck about 800 years of occupation by "the brits" and then support Liverpool/Chelsea/Man Utd/Sunderland/Arsenal part of the reason the league of Ireland is so fucked up is because YOU glory hunting wanks are off supporting English teams instead of getting behind your "home" teams, Shelbourne/St Pats/Bohemians/Cork City/Derry/Drogheda Utd.

and the Old (in)Firm supporters are just as bad, Motherwell, Airdrie, Falkirk, Paisley, Aberdeen or wherefuckingever stop cosying up to the Old (in)Firm and get behind your local team, they need your support, be proud of where you come from instead of finding some obscure reason to support Huns/Tims and calling it you're idenitity. btw if you are from Ibrox or Parkhead I have no problem with that but why are you fuckers bringing less than 2'000 to away games that don't matter but 60'000 to cup finals ??? When I lived in Paisley I got to as many games as I could home and away, I also stayed to the end no matter what, even on a wet Tuesday night at gayfield when Brechin fucked us out of the cup.

Sing when you're winning, is a double edged sword, you gotta take the crap when you get beat too (you mete it out easily enough, it's only fair)

Dubz

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 10:08 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Tonie wrote:
[
Plus the git who hasn't included my daughter in an invitation and hurt her feelings. Bastard thoughtless brainless idiot.

Gatecrash and wreck it :)

Ha ha I suggested it. In reply I got. "Oh mum you're so saaaaad" Bloody 14 year olds. Try to help, what do you get....?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 2:06 PM Quote
Instead of slap, I'd very much like to gouge my husbands eyes out for re-enlisting in the Navy.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 2:30 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Instead of slap, I'd very much like to gouge my husbands eyes out for re-enlisting in the Navy.

how many more years till he hits 20 ?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 4:44 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

and the Old (in)Firm supporters are just as bad, Motherwell, Airdrie, Falkirk, Paisley, Aberdeen or wherefuckingever stop cosying up to the Old (in)Firm and get behind your local team, they need your support, be proud of where you come from instead of finding some obscure reason to support Huns/Tims and calling it you're idenitity. btw if you are from Ibrox or Parkhead I have no problem with that but why are you fuckers bringing less than 2'000 to away games that don't matter but 60'000 to cup finals ??? When I lived in Paisley I got to as many games as I could home and away, I also stayed to the end no matter what, even on a wet Tuesday night at gayfield when Brechin fucked us out of the cup.

Dubz

spot on!

isn't it gayfield where you get to walk round the ground at half time so you're behind the oppositon goal both halves?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 4:50 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Oh dear.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 4:51 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Well, the only consolation that I can give you is, at least it's a steady job. Given the state of the economy and lack of employment opportunities.
But, ugh, pat on the back for you, dearie.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 10:52 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Well, the only consolation that I can give you is, at least it's a steady job. Given the state of the economy and lack of employment opportunities.
But, ugh, pat on the back for you, dearie.

Yep, he's signing on for another 3 years which will equal out to 8 total. I've moved back to TX in anticipation of returning to civilian life when he got done with his last deployment, ugghhh! Now they've offered him some intelligence job that's too hard to pass up. Possibly be moving to D.C., double ugghhh!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:14 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

spot on!

isn't it gayfield where you get to walk round the ground at half time so you're behind the oppositon goal both halves?

Brechin playing at Gayfield? Isnt that Arbroath?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 2:24 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Now they've offered him some intelligence job that's too hard to pass up.

Will he able to see in the Area 51 files?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 2:16 AM Quote
Fucking Jude Law !!

Seriously Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Sky Bollix and the world of fucking horseshit more like it was fucking terrible, I can't believe they spent so much money to make an old scjool sci fi look so fucking bad, him and Sadie paid to have this piece of shite made. movies are supposed to get better not fuckin worse you cock

Dubz

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 3:15 AM Quote
My roommate that I told you guys about a couple of weeks ago. So she still won't interact with me and refuses to speak to me. What's the deal! I didn't do ANYTHING you MORON. I've just come to accept that she's a sociopath. So whenever she says something to me I kind of just shrug, and think in my head, "I'm not listening because you're crazy."

EDIT: Oh and we were in the car this morning and she was talking about some party she went to last night (I didn't go, GUESS WHY) and about how she was just going to stick to hard liquor from now on. I really wanted to say, "Yeah because things always go so well when that happens, YOU ASSHAT!"

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 19 Apr, 2009 5:39 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
My roommate that I told you guys about a couple of weeks ago. So she still won't interact with me and refuses to speak to me. What's the deal! I didn't do ANYTHING you MORON. I've just come to accept that she's a sociopath. So whenever she says something to me I kind of just shrug, and think in my head, "I'm not listening because you're crazy."

EDIT: Oh and we were in the car this morning and she was talking about some party she went to last night (I didn't go, GUESS WHY) and about how she was just going to stick to hard liquor from now on. I really wanted to say, "Yeah because things always go so well when that happens, YOU ASSHAT!"

Ugh that sucks Lauren. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that roommate shit.

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
I would REALLY like to slap Robbie Williams round the face. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I can't help it. I see his face and it makes me want to VOM!

What talent has he got?? Please someone explain this to me....ok so his voice isn't too bad and he has CO-WRITTEN some reasonable songs. But geez, he is a complete knob. He deserves a good slap.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 7:25 PM Quote
I would be surprised to find any defenders of Blobby Williams on this board! I've only heard negatives from UK boardies about him. My suggestion? Move to the US where he is only vaguely known.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:29 AM