Travis

Re: the
frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 9:26 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Fucking arse hole Nicolas Sarkosy!

At the moment,I'd very much like to slap him too.Mostly after reading an article...here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1160592/Carla-sparkles-diamonds-Sarkozys-lavish-state-visit-Mexico-sparks-outrage-recession-hit-France.html

Couldn't have been a more perfect timing than now!

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 9:27 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
The worst and most little man ever to have lead our beautiful country...Fucking arse hole Nicolas Sarkosy!
After 23 years of electing a President this one is the first one ever to upset me so much, to be so arrogant, insulting, vulgar and give such a pathetic and minuscule image of France. May he go away as soon as possible and may the stupid french people who voted for him remember their foolish vote.

I'm right there with you!

I am too! (but I won't blame ALL the people who voted for him because the final choice was really between plague and cholera...) How can one man be so arrogant? I can't stand him AT ALL!!! So pathetic, so petty, such a careerist, so... so everything I hate! Sometimes I really feel this man doesn't like people...

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 10:51 AM Quote
As you can imagine i could be here all day answering this thread.
However i shall just say this.

That lot of protestors screaming their vile beliefs at soldiers who were parading in a town in England yesterday , need more than a good slap.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 10:56 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
As you can imagine i could be here all day answering this thread.
However i shall just say this.

That lot of protestors screaming their vile beliefs at soldiers who were parading in a town in England yesterday , need more than a good slap.

I highly agree with this, protest at the Government not the guys who are just doing their jobs.

Dubz

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 12:08 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
my boss, she needs a big slap on her pink, ugly face right now grrr!

For she, read he. But the sentiment is otherwise the same! Next time he opens hismouth to me I will possibly tell him to shove his job where the sun don't shine. This would be a mistake (obviously), but I'm getting close.

Plus the git who hasn't included my daughter in an invitation and hurt her feelings. Bastard thoughtless brainless idiot.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 12:18 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
[
Plus the git who hasn't included my daughter in an invitation and hurt her feelings. Bastard thoughtless brainless idiot.

Gatecrash and wreck it :)

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 12:31 PM Quote

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 1:39 PM Quote
I don't want to slap anyone across the face, I'm not really a violent person... If I don't like something somebody does or says to me than I'd probably try to speak to him/her and if the person is just an unreasonable asshole I'd walk away or write a song about it :P At the moment I'm not really angry at anybody, so errrhm why am I writing here? Lol!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 1:41 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I don't want to slap anyone across the face, I'm not really a violent person... If I don't like something somebody does or says to me than I'd probably try to speak to him/her and if the person is just an unreasonable asshole I'd walk away or write a song about it :P At the moment I'm not really angry at anybody, so errrhm why am I writing here? Lol!

*Counts to a 100*

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 2:17 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

*Counts to a 100*

lol let me help: 99...

Off you go. I'm close behind!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:16 PM Quote
Slap? A complete punch!

dee
dee Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:05 PM Quote
i pretty much love that this thread has been ressurected...especially since i can't for the life of me remember the incidents that made me angry enough to start this thread:)

right now i'd slap obnoxiously loud people in pubs

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:15 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

*Counts to a 100*

HA!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:15 PM Quote
I would really like to slap people at work who ask "working hard?", while I'm dripping in sweat and they are sitting down in a chair.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:18 PM Quote
I'd like to smack the very very slow motorbike/scooter rider who i was stuck behind before. He was doing 20 miles an hour in the middle of the road, i actually felt bored!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:39 PM