Travis

the "i'd quite like to slap them across the face" thread.
dee
dee Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
i would like to nominate the dumbass that decided i should have to write diaries that i will never get back as part of my assessment...utterly pointless gaylordian shite.

gah!
also, you idiot in the bus that needs a seat for your ridiculously large handbag while there's an old guy with a crutch being thrown about everytime the bus stops.

Re: the
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:11 PM Quote
The worst and most little man ever to have lead our beautiful country...Fucking arse hole Nicolas Sarkosy!
After 23 years of electing a President this one is the first one ever to upset me so much, to be so arrogant, insulting, vulgar and give such a pathetic and minuscule image of France. May he go away as soon as possible and may the stupid french people who voted for him remember their foolish vote.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
Johnny Borrell

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
dee wrote:

gah!
also, you idiot in the bus that needs a seat for your ridiculously large handbag while there's an old guy with a crutch being thrown about everytime the bus stops.

Yikes. Just the other week on the buse there was a guy who had a seat for his bag while everyone else was being packed in like sardines in the aisle. Come on people!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
The worst and most little man ever to have lead our beautiful country...Fucking arse hole Nicolas Sarkosy!
After 23 years of electing a President this one is the first one ever to upset me so much, to be so arrogant, insulting, vulgar and give such a pathetic and minuscule image of France. May he go away as soon as possible and may the stupid french people who voted for him remember their foolish vote.

I'm right there with you!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 7:33 PM Quote
I'd like to slap most people at my college, pretentious shallow wankers.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
my boss, she needs a big slap on her pink, ugly face right now grrr!

kiwi
kiwi Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
my friend who did no work for our presentation which is worth 30%, then called me a bitch for calling her on it.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Now that's an easy one - Bush.. period.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 2:18 AM Quote

Lembit Opeck (sp?)

Could probably been the leader of the Lib Dems but treats politics more like stardom, shags one of the cheeky girls, appears on all sorts of crap. but what really sealed it was when I saw the fucker while flicking channels on Ant & Fucking Dec, seriously has this man no scrupples, he's supposed to be a politician, is this what the world has come to, idiots voting for politicians cause they turn up on Ant and fucking Dec, two geordie twats who are only famous cause 9 year olds fancied them when they were in Byker Grove as PJ and Duncan. Anyway back to Lembit has this man no integrity whatsoever at least Paddy pantsdown looked ashamed when he got caught fucking around. Lembit thinks it's ok because he's bouncing a Popstar (in the loosest sence of that word) Lembit, Can you honestly ask yourself do you think as a politician you should be playing the "celeb" role.

Dubz

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 2:45 AM Quote
All the politicians in my country (Argentina)... though I think a slap is not enough... : (

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 3:50 AM Quote
My roommates. I love 'em to death, but no, it's not acceptable to get trashed and watch Donnie Darko (Worse. Movie. Ever.) when some of us have got class tomorrow.

velouria
velouria Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 5:22 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'd like to slap most people at my college, pretentious shallow wankers.

I would have to agree with you on that one. There are way too many people in my classes that think they know everything but really, add nothing to the discussion [and constantly feel like their opinion is above others]!

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:00 AM Quote
cashley cole. even if you let him get away with being a total bastrad, he still has one of them faces!

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 11 Mar, 2009 8:33 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Can you honestly ask yourself do you think as a politician you should be playing the "celeb" role.

Dubz

Arnold Schwarzenegger? :P

;) At the moment I'm pissed at the German minister of finance...He honestly thinks the EU or Germany should have the right to determine the tax rate of OUR contry...

Fuck them (he's bonding Sarkozy etc.) - if they've got problems -take care of them in your own country...

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:39 AM