Travis

Re: No videos?
Aletways
Aletways Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
Oooohh, booooooooo!!! =o( The worst part is that Juli DID get to hear/see them, so I'll have to put up with her talking about it until the record comes out!

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Oooohh, booooooooo!!! =o( The worst part is that Juli DID get to hear/see them, so I'll have to put up with her talking about it until the record comes out!

I understand you Ale! Juli said those videos had 'blown her mind' =( not fair! :(

donnamarsh3
donnamarsh3 Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
sorry but i received a message from travis web team asking for the new songs to be taken down.

mili
mili Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
donnamarsh3 wrote:
sorry but i received a message from travis web team asking for the new songs to be taken down.

Well, that's a very good reason!

I'm glad I managed to hear them (not trying to rub it in, people), and thank you for uploading them for the short time. It was a bit of a consolation for us who couldn't be there.
Wishing for a speedy release of the new album!!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
donnamarsh3 wrote:

I should have been fater than TWT but too busy to work. Probably today is one of the few days I couldn't even access travisonline at the office. My bad luck. :(

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
donnamarsh3 wrote:

well, that is a good reason, so I guess it's ok :(
need to wait until may/june/august/september then!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:46 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
donnamarsh3 wrote:

I should have been fater than TWT but too busy to work. Probably today is one of the few days I couldn't even access travisonline at the office. My bad luck. :(

edit: mayfly and hey supernova give me your mail

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
mayfly wrote:
donnamarsh3 wrote:

not bad luck at all i turned all to mp3 i will share it to you. but im going to school right now. but give me your mail to send it to you

can you... mmm... somehow... send them to me too? :)
please, I'll give you a big hug (hypothetically haha)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
mili wrote:
donnamarsh3 wrote:

Well, that's a very good reason!

I'm glad I managed to hear them (not trying to rub it in, people), and thank you for uploading them for the short time. It was a bit of a consolation for us who couldn't be there.
Wishing for a speedy release of the new album!!

I concur!
I was feeling a bit guilty last night after seeing those videos and I had decided I didn't want to watch the last one so two of the songs would remain unknown for me... well, now they will and I won't be tempted xD.
I'm so weak hahaha.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
I dont mean to be naughty could someone send me the mp3s or vids ? , i saw them and loved em. This album is gonna be amazing

JohnSmith
JohnSmith Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
Add me as a friend here if you want to see 3 nice videos from Portsmouth. I have set them to private. ;)

Or see my profile

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:16 PM Quote

It says the videos on your Travis profile are no longer available. :(

(I shouldn't be complaining since I was one of the lucky ones who saw the 6 youtube videos last night before they were removed). :P It hasn't ruined it for me at all. Listening to them once gives you an idea of what the sound will be like, but it's all kind of a blur. They were amazing though. You guys will not be disappointed!!!!!

JohnSmith
JohnSmith Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Add me as a friend on youtube, and they should work after that as long as you stay logged into your profile.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
need to wait until may/june/august/september then!

xD

:(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
JohnSmith wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Add me as a friend on youtube, and they should work after that as long as you stay logged into your profile.

Ok, sent you a friend request on youtube! Can you approve it? :)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:54 AM