Travis

Travis booking agent
v8dave
v8dave Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 9:16 AM Quote
Hi everyone, does anyone know, maybe site moderator,who i should approach to book the band? i am the stage and booking manager for napton festival. Thanks.

Re: Travis booking agent
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 10:09 AM Quote
Hi Dave,

we'll contact you re: your query.

cornax
cornax Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:38 AM Quote
I'm the booking agent for my backyard &/or living room if Travis are interested...

tmfak
tmfak Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
cornax wrote:
I'm the booking agent for my backyard &/or living room if Travis are interested...

For the new record, they should tour the living rooms of all the people here. I'm sure there's at least one of us living in each market! LOL!

damon
damon Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
cornax wrote:

i believe the same, i have lot of space and forum for them, we can full package my house backyard !

damon
damon Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
cornax wrote:

i believe the same, i have lot of space and forum for them, we can full package my house backyard !

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 7:07 AM Quote
hahahahaha

my garden is massive!!!!
There is enough place for lots of fans, this could be like a festival ^^

what d'you say?

deans
deans Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 7:24 PM Quote
I'm interested in booking the band for the Magnum, Irvine beach park. Could one of the site moderators contact me to let me no the bands booking agent, to see if they would be interested playing the venue summer 2009.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 8:43 PM Quote
My house is big enough for all boardies, and Travis...

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 9:57 PM Quote
deans wrote:
I'm interested in booking the band for the Magnum, Irvine beach park. Could one of the site moderators contact me to let me no the bands booking agent, to see if they would be interested playing the venue summer 2009.

You're most likely to get a response if you start a new thread with "FAO: TWT" (they're the web team) at the start of the title. TWT are good at answering questions but it's hard to find questions unless they're pointed out.

Good luck on booking Travis, make sure you pay them well and get some good support acts! ;)

damon
damon Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:59 PM Quote
a band manager is confidential info?

i know it, but i don't if i should tell XD

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 6:10 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:

HAHa*-*

Mine is not huge but we can make do with the hugE outdoor spacing underneath my block's void deck.Historic moment!First ever concert held underneath a void deck=P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 10:02 AM Quote
I guess Travis are their own booking agents now that they don't belong to the music industry anymore? :P
Well the booking is probably done through the TWT, so I suggest that you PM them or start a new thread, to get their attention! =)

Good luck!

damon
damon Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 8:46 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I guess Travis are their own booking agents now that they don't belong to the music industry anymore? :P
Well the booking is probably done through the TWT, so I suggest that you PM them or start a new thread, to get their attention! =)

Good luck!

no they are not,
i can tell you that travis manager and kings of leon manager is the same !!!!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

HAHa*-*

Mine is not huge but we can make do with the hugE outdoor spacing underneath my block's void deck.Historic moment!First ever concert held underneath a void deck=P

Haha lmao!
Or first ever concert in a boardie's house :D

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:13 AM