Re: Can we try lyrics now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
Okay, so we'll use those four choices from Travis Chat threads:

"Come To Chile Again"
"Good Monday Mornings"
"Missing You"
"Where Are The Umbrellas"

Your song can be funny or serious, whichever is in your heart and mind.

I'll start a new Songwriters thread and I'll update it "Friends" style, so they're all in one place. I hope it's okay that we keep it on the Travis Chat. I think some of the Generals would eat us alive.

Good job with "Where are the Umbrellas." Fellas was a good rhyme.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:49 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
You girls are NUTS! LMAO!

"We called him; he picked up the phone, not sure if he was awake" <~~~ Did this really happen? If so, please explain!

hahaha yeaaaah, that happened! i'm not that crazy xD see, we arrived at their hotel the day of the show (8 am), and asked their driver if they would be leaving soon. he said 'no, cause travis + starsailor + the killers went out last night and arrived at 6 am" :O :O and so we waited. suddendly it was 10 and we were sleepy, tired and didn't want to wait anymore, so our friend Lucas took the phone and called the hotel. he spoke in english saying "I would like to talk to Douglas Payne, please" (we couldn't help laughing thinking it wasn't going to work, obviously), and then he said "Dougie?". we were frozen by that. then he said "hi man!" and we just wanted to dieeeee! he told him we were a couple of fans (7) just waiting for a few pictures and signatures, Dougie said he would see us by noon cause they had to go to some radio station. we were so happy! (then we realized we woke him up xD). by 12 pm Dougie went out and took pictures, signed stuff and talked to us. behind him was neil (who went inside a few minutes after) and andy. fran came out a bit later.

i still can't believe that hotel had such poor security system xD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
Hahaha, something like that happened in Buenos Aires with some girls calling Fran to the hotel.
Never thought it'd be that simple xD.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 9:16 PM