Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 03 Sep, 2011 2:34 AM Quote
the weather

It is making my entire city crabby. No rain and 77 days (and counting!) of 100+ degree heat.

No end in sight either.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 04 Sep, 2011 10:45 PM Quote
There is a tropical storm hitting the Gulf coast but no rain here. Only high winds. It's so dry that it's causing fires to break out around the area.

It keeps getting better and better!

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 05 Sep, 2011 8:09 PM Quote
That fat Adele bird. I don't see what all the fuss is about

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Sep, 2011 9:17 PM Quote
monkey wrote:

Dear Andrew; starting off a description of a girl with "fat" makes no other girl happy. She isn't my favourite (by which I mean I don't plan on spending money to see her) but I think she is exceptionally talented, has an amazing voice, and every song I've heard has a touch of "yup...been there." in it. I also would like her hair and think she is incredibly beautiful.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Mon 05 Sep, 2011 9:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

Dear Andrew; starting off a description of a girl with "fat" makes no other girl happy. She isn't my favourite (by which I mean I don't plan on spending money to see her) but I think she is exceptionally talented, has an amazing voice, and every song I've heard has a touch of "yup...been there." in it. I also would like her hair and think she is incredibly beautiful.

I second that.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 05 Sep, 2011 10:44 PM Quote
I third that.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 04 Oct, 2011 7:41 PM Quote
Fucking UPC/NTL/Chorus or whatever the fuck these wankbags are calling themselves these days texting me, I really hoped it was someone else. If you want your equipment you fucking call me and arrange collection you utter greedy fucking gobshites.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 05 Oct, 2011 6:07 AM Quote
Worrying and staying awake till 2am, then being back awake at 4am. Getting up at 5am and going to work at 7am.

Dubz

Leia
Leia Posted Wed 05 Oct, 2011 6:43 PM Quote
Rain and grey sky. It's been raining all September.
I want the summer back :(

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 05 Oct, 2011 7:06 PM Quote
I'm fucking knackered. I can't even crawl off to bed as I've got to launder my uniform for the morning. Fucking grease traps. School of Rock is on so at least I've some braindead tv.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 05 Oct, 2011 10:17 PM Quote
THe fact I've just washed and tumble dried my wallet, bank card, medical card and social welfare card, I'm a little pissed off to say the least.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 05 Oct, 2011 10:39 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
THe fact I've just washed and tumble dried my wallet, bank card, medical card and social welfare card, I'm a little pissed off to say the least.

Dubz

You're no having much luck at the minute pal, just head off to bed for a few weeks. Seems like a few people on here aren't having the best of times at the minute :(

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 06 Oct, 2011 8:59 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

You're no having much luck at the minute pal, just head off to bed for a few weeks. Seems like a few people on here aren't having the best of times at the minute :(

Fuck it man, Never give up. If you have to back off, so be it, but never ever give up.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 13 Oct, 2011 5:23 AM Quote
I'm at an age now that i don't recognize some people from school who add me on FB!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 13 Oct, 2011 6:37 AM Quote
Work. The general manager has been singing my praises the past couple of weeks... Gies a fuckin' job then ye bollix.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...50 51 52 53 [54] 55 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:35 AM