Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
monkey
monkey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:45 PM Quote
Another thing about women is that they all have so much stuff!. I hate clutter and stuff.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:57 PM Quote
I must admit to being brutal at that too, CDs, Dvds and Books.

... tho' I do only own three pairs of footwear, "boots", "Shoes" & "runners" pretty much covers every occassion in my book.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:57 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Another thing about women is that they all have so much stuff!. I hate clutter and stuff.

"OLD STUFF!!!" -Megg, May 2011

"I like stuff. Stuff's my favourite." -Minnmess, May 2011

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 8:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

What's the deal with that? why?

CD's, books and DVD's don't really qualify as 'stuff'. I'm talking about total crap, crap like old clothes and things from school or childhood.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 8:19 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

CD's, books and DVD's don't really qualify as 'stuff'. I'm talking about total crap, crap like old clothes and things from school or childhood.

I don't think it's the "stuff" per se but rather the way in which is collected and then the way in which it is stored, i.e all over the fucking place with no order.

The only clothes I own fill a single wardrobe, that includes a suit, a kilt, jackets, jeans, jumpers, etc. the oldest thing in there would be Saint Mirren tops, other than that it gets cleared oot every 6 month or so.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 8:33 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

I don't think it's the "stuff" per se but rather the way in which is collected and then the way in which it is stored, i.e all over the fucking place with no order.

Dubz

hahaha that gave me a good laugh.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 8:47 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
monkey wrote:

Dubz

hahaha that gave me a good laugh.

you 2 are a real treat.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 8:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

you 2 are a real treat.

Nah, that Bono dude annoys the shit out of me.

Dubz

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 9:29 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
monkey wrote:
I've noticed that women are far worse for this!

Women are fucking worse for this

Not all women, thankfully.
I'm not sure why women have no real concept of time ....

I agree! I'm always early and it cracks me up that people are late. grrr

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 11:23 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

i will name no names!
http://i51.tinypic.com/35i3yg5.jpg

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 12:04 AM Quote

I hate new glasses. Like a new pair or shoes they dont feel comfy for ages.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 1:00 AM Quote
I am guilty of almost always being late. But I know why. 99% of the time, I don't want to go anywhere, so why would I show up any earlier than I absolutely have to? If it is important, I will show up exactly on time, but no earlier. If it is something I want to do, I'm usually ready too far ahead of time and then get bored and antsy and do something to take my mind off waiting and then end up almost late anyway.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 9:21 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Exactly.
You don't have to leave your stuff lying around, it'll only get dusty and *ick* sticky and hair-y and whatnot and bookshelves and drawers and wardrobes were invented for a reason...
I mean, I loooove books and I'm kind of a stationery-holic and I heart my stuff in general (I think an appartment without books or CDs or any kind of stuff is kinda creepy), but I own shelves and boxes and drawers, too...

P.S.: As a rule, I arrive 5-10 minutes late when I meet up with someone who's notoriously late, so I only have to wait another 5 minutes or so. I try to be there 5 minutes early when I know/think the other person's going to be on time, though ;)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 6:32 PM Quote
Wrong sizes/measurements on ebay purchases. Either I have dropped weight again or their measurements are all wrong. Everything I buy seems to hang of my hips. I'm fed up!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 6:54 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Wrong sizes/measurements on ebay purchases. Either I have dropped weight again or their measurements are all wrong. Everything I buy seems to hang of my hips. I'm fed up!

I have plenty of extra hip I'd be happy to get rid of. I guarantee that clothes won't hang off them. I'll even throw in some upper thigh for free. See my eBay store for details, I'll take PayPal.

Pages Previous 1...47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:56 PM