Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
Edel
Edel Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 9:58 PM Quote
Everything...pressure, feeling like you're about to let loadsa people down (its in my head I know), people thinking too much of you, and getting yourself in situations where you know its for the best but feel like you have to zip it cos you aint 'blonde' enough to pretend any different, dont want sympathy, empathy but want to talk about something you cant. Cant even vent here, so will continue with the wine and get temporary escapism. Will wait for the next helicopter to pass by my window and land on pad of hospital beside me, give me a kick of perspective and will march onward, and cut the 'feel sorry for myself crap' I heart living here as really puts things into perspective:0)

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 9:58 PM Quote
I also DON'T like double posts right now

dee
dee Posted Sun 22 Aug, 2010 1:11 AM Quote
*stress related skin flare ups*cleaning out my wardrobe*people who dislike animals

dee
dee Posted Sun 22 Aug, 2010 12:06 PM Quote
http://www.soleredemption.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/jimi-hendrix-converse-chuck-taylor-2-610x379.jpg

why are these amazing runners only available in men's sizes here?

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Mon 23 Aug, 2010 5:15 PM Quote
Newspaper salesmen/women with no caller ID calling my phone! Go away!

Absy
Absy Posted Mon 23 Aug, 2010 8:03 PM Quote
My life. It's crap.

mili
mili Posted Mon 23 Aug, 2010 8:33 PM Quote
Mmusse wrote:
Newspaper salesmen/women with no caller ID calling my phone! Go away!

I never answer the phone if I don't recognise the number. If they want to talk to me, they can leave a message (which they never do).

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 24 Aug, 2010 1:43 PM Quote
being homeless.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 24 Aug, 2010 3:31 PM Quote
unemployment.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 24 Aug, 2010 4:50 PM Quote

People who don't like working and don't do their jobs. I wouldn't mind their attitude if it didn't interfere in my work.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 24 Aug, 2010 5:28 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

People who don't like working and don't do their jobs. I wouldn't mind their attitude if it didn't interfere in my work.

Someone fire them and give me their job!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 25 Aug, 2010 3:34 PM Quote
I'm getting a little freaked that summer is ending so soon. I wish we could go from summer to fall and then back to summer again.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 25 Aug, 2010 4:10 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm getting a little freaked that summer is ending so soon. I wish we could go from summer to fall and then back to summer again.

But...but...but Christmas!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 25 Aug, 2010 4:34 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

You know, that would be awesome. I need a decent co-worker. Not only there's people who come to work and do nothing, but my office partner hasn't showed up to work since April 8th, and has been not showing up for looong periods of time since June last year. I don't know if there's an expression in English for that type of people. We call them "ñoquis" here: they receive a pay check every month but never come to work.
So yeah, I could really use an extra hand, since I'm doing my job and hers. And that of said people who don't like working.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 25 Aug, 2010 4:43 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

You know, that would be awesome. I need a decent co-worker. Not only there's people who come to work and do nothing, but my office partner hasn't showed up to work since April 8th, and has been not showing up for looong periods of time since June last year. I don't know if there's an expression in English for that type of people. We call them "ñoquis" here: they receive a pay check every month but never come to work.
So yeah, I could really use an extra hand, since I'm doing my job and hers. And that of said people who don't like working.

How has she not been fired?

Pages Previous 1...39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:29 PM