Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 9:43 AM Quote
My Hangover

& everything related to said hangover... job, being awake, tired, grumpy, sore, lethargic, having to concentrate when my brain hurts, dealing with people, communicating, needing a shower, etc, etc.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 8:23 AM Quote
Having a hangover when I don't remember being incredibly drunk last night. My body hates what I'm doing to it, and I hate my body for being a podgy bastard so it balances out I suppose.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 9:38 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
My Hangover

& everything related to said hangover... job, being awake, tired, grumpy, sore, lethargic, having to concentrate when my brain hurts, dealing with people, communicating, needing a shower, etc, etc.

Dubz

Isn't the only thing REALLY related to hangover Alcool?

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 9:52 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Having a hangover when I don't remember being incredibly drunk last night. My body hates what I'm doing to it, and I hate my body for being a podgy bastard so it balances out I suppose.

Weren't you going to do Maths last night...?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 9:56 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Well, I did a small amount but then my mate rang me and we went to the best pub in Camden that ain't burnt down :D

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:03 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Well, I did a small amount but then my mate rang me and we went to the best pub in Camden that ain't burnt down :D

The hangover doesn't prevent you from making me and my husband laugh out loud!! What pub was that? Is Camden really so devastated after the fire?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:17 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

The hangover doesn't prevent you from making me and my husband laugh out loud!! What pub was that? Is Camden really so devastated after the fire?

The pub is The Enterprise on Chalk Farm Road, I absolutely love that place and the bar staff. Camden's lost a one of the 6 markets and The Hawley Arms which is :( It aint as busy round here as it used to be, I suppose we'll have to wait for the weekend to properly see how busy Camden is now coz that's when most people come.

bara
bara Posted Tue 19 Feb, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
feeling sick..
im ill.
arrrgh.
-.-

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 19 Feb, 2008 1:27 PM Quote
That feeling when you've had a wonderful night and you know you've got to wait x amount of time to see the person who made it so special again.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 19 Feb, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Having to finish my f**** essay.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 1:54 PM Quote
The fact that I'm sitting here at work, obviously eating my lunch yet when the phone rings I'm STILL expected to answer it even though my mouth is full. FOR GOD'S SAKE!!
Sorry, just needed to let that rant out.
Thank you.

missmoo
missmoo Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Rhoobarb wrote:
That feeling when you've had a wonderful night and you know you've got to wait x amount of time to see the person who made it so special again.

blinkin ekk!!! your getting soppy in your old age Rhoobs! ask her out again!

missmoo
missmoo Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 2:22 PM Quote
I also don't like being cold today!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 2:59 PM Quote
Having handed in a very poor essay after not sleeping at all last night.
I'm sure I'll pass... with a 4. There goes my good average grade.

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
missmoo wrote:
Rhoobarb wrote:

blinkin ekk!!! your getting soppy in your old age Rhoobs! ask her out again!

You're older than me so lessof the old :-) Hopefully i'll be seeing her on Friday, if not what are you doing? :-)

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:28 PM