Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
headache

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
a certain car that pulls up right under my window with its music blaring soooo loudly that the floor shakes and windows rattle. Inconsiderate git.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
housework! dust and their bunnies >:-(

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
The fact that Manchester City are out of the FA Cup.
It's 11pm and I'm still up!
I have to get up to clean my teeth and the bed will be cold when I get back.

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:22 PM Quote

his guitar (...)

Oskari
Oskari Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
studying tomorrow...

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
running out of time

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 8:01 AM Quote
Having to choose between going to Uni in Manchester, Edinburgh and London. My heart says Manchester, my head says Edinburgh but Jimmy says London.

Bands often leave Scotland out when they tour as well. Ugghhhh. I dunno what to do. I might stay in London. It's always cheaper and easier going to/from London anyway if I wanted to go somewhere.

kurai
kurai Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 11:35 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

lack of a Travis gig I could attend

this is a good one

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 1:16 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Having to choose between going to Uni in Manchester, Edinburgh and London. My heart says Manchester, my head says Edinburgh but Jimmy says London.

Bands often leave Scotland out when they tour as well. Ugghhhh. I dunno what to do. I might stay in London. It's always cheaper and easier going to/from London anyway if I wanted to go somewhere.

Which is why Scotland has a higher percentage of kick ass bands, they have to do it for themselves

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Mmmm. Difficult decision. I'd choose London (you live there, don't you?). It's easier and cheaper studying in your own city than going outside. And then, of course, which one is more prestigious; I mean, for example it's not the same finish the degree in one university or another ;)

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
my slow computer, damn you!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 10:41 AM Quote
...strangely for those who haven't experienced it or have had a wonderful experience of it...pregnancy! I am tired all the time, even when I'm asleep it seems, enormous, fed up, and want to move on!! Baby please come out now!!!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Mmmm. Difficult decision. I'd choose London (you live there, don't you?). It's easier and cheaper studying in your own city than going outside. And then, of course, which one is more prestigious; I mean, for example it's not the same finish the degree in one university or another ;)

Well, London Met is uber shite. Heriot Watt in Edinburgh, the campus is 25 miles away from Edinburgh... And Manchester Met is where my heart is. I am aiming for Mancy :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:01 PM Quote
MY BOSS !!!

He's a complete and utter b*st@rd !!!

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:20 PM