Travis

Re: Date Change: Cambridge Show
flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
Cookie wrote:
You have NO idea how disappointing this is! I booked tickets as a Christmas present for my boyfriend back in December for this gig and because we live in France I have booked flights and hotel accommodation (all non-refundable)for two people. The whole point of the trip was to see the concert! I can't believe you changed the dates just like that! I even bought two extra tickets for my mom and her boyfriend on Ebay!! It might seem like nothing to you but to us it's a big deal and a real shame for us! It's not like you'll be touring France or anything soon huh!?!

Maybe something has happened? It does say "due to personal reasons" It's not like the boys just to change a date for a laugh. Yes it's disappointing that people can't go anymore, and I'm sure i'd feel the same, but the date hasn't been changed for no reason. . . .

Jeez. . .

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 2:12 PM Quote
Bottom line, no gig for me now. Very disappointed. I don't dispute it's rearranged for good reasons, but there is no way I'll be able to go now.

What I'd like to know is why I didn't get an email from the web team? I only occasionally read this message board. There is a good chance I could have turned up for the gig on the 10th, none the wiser. A two hour wasted journey. Ok it hasn't happened that way, but seriously, where was the communication?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
Cookie wrote:
You have NO idea how disappointing this is! I booked tickets as a Christmas present for my boyfriend back in December for this gig and because we live in France I have booked flights and hotel accommodation (all non-refundable)for two people. The whole point of the trip was to see the concert! I can't believe you changed the dates just like that! I even bought two extra tickets for my mom and her boyfriend on Ebay!! It might seem like nothing to you but to us it's a big deal and a real shame for us! It's not like you'll be touring France or anything soon huh!?!

You're disappointed, sure, we get that, but do you have to come across so arsey?

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 28 Jan, 2008 10:53 PM Quote
Guys I hope everything is ok and the personal reasons wont be something that you should be worried.

I'll be there in the gig!!! Of course I only will go to see the gig. that's all!! anyways, see you there!!!

shame that Sara wont come to Cambridge :( we will miss you there girl!!!

shaunspillings
shaunspillings Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
Please can anyone help me with any information?I have bought 4 tickets for Cambridge gig at The Junction, which i can get a refund for.But cannot get a refund for the hotel i had booked in for the sunday/monday.Is there any e-mail address i can try?Gutted i can't make the 06/02/08.

warby
warby Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Shame, would have been a great venue to have seen them, A bit off changing the date a week before, they would have done better if they had postponed it for a couple of weeks to give peeps a chance to rearrange. I am just really sorry for everyone who will miss out.

Hope all is OK in the Travis camp and hope to see you guys soon.

Cheers
Warby

chikaru
chikaru Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
NOOOO!!!
I already has the airline ticket from Japan to London.
To enjoy Travis and Football.

But I still works in Japan on February 6th. It will indicate I can't go to
Cambridge...

Soooo sad.(;(

I hope Travis comes to Japan again.xxx

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
If anyone still wants to go to the re-arranged Cambridge gig on Wednesday,
gigsandtours.com / seetickets.com have still got Travis tickets on sale for box office collection:-

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/price.asp?code=289420&userid={59128E2F-7D70-4581-9176-BFF6E59AF393}&filler1=gigsandt&filler2=search

All of the other gigs are sold out. Sorry again for those that cannot go to the re-arranged date.
I guess this is why more tickets are now on sale.

It's good news for those that can go at least.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times UTC Current Time 10:04 PM