Travis

Re: A new song by me
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I forgot to say something... Thanks for adding the lyrics, they're very useful for a girl like me ;)

Haha! Yeah, a girl in Italy asked me to add lyrics to songs that i post, because she couldn't understand them. So i always do that now :)

haz
haz Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
haz wrote:

does anyone ever answer these kinds of threads after listening to a song and say it's shite if they think so?

i can't listen to the song (in the office) but i've often wondered what someone gets out of this if there is no honest constructive criticism?

You know what to do when you get home then ;)
I don't mind if someone doesn't like it though. And if they have constructive criticism that's going to help me, then all the better. If they don't like it and slag me off cos of it, then i'll probably be upset, but if they say nothing then how am i to know...

I know i'm just starting out, so i guess criticism at whatever stage i'm at can't be a bad thing :) thanks for bringing that up though haz. Maybe someone won't be shy if they have criticism now :)

hey dude i didn't mean to seem like i was picking on you. no way there you're a good guy. i was just talking in general. will have an earful at home no doubt :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 18 Jan, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
haz wrote:
paul_c wrote:
haz wrote:

does anyone ever answer these kinds of threads after listening to a song and say it's shite if they think so?

i can't listen to the song (in the office) but i've often wondered what someone gets out of this if there is no honest constructive criticism?

You know what to do when you get home then ;)
I don't mind if someone doesn't like it though. And if they have constructive criticism that's going to help me, then all the better. If they don't like it and slag me off cos of it, then i'll probably be upset, but if they say nothing then how am i to know...

I know i'm just starting out, so i guess criticism at whatever stage i'm at can't be a bad thing :) thanks for bringing that up though haz. Maybe someone won't be shy if they have criticism now :)

hey dude i didn't mean to seem like i was picking on you. no way there you're a good guy. i was just talking in general. will have an earful at home no doubt :)

Oh no, it didn't seem like that. I understand your point, and i know you meant in general. It's all good! :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 2:55 AM Quote
Very nice Paul! I really like it as well as Wooden and One Million Kisses. One Million Kisses is my favorite out of those three. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

feri
feri Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:59 AM Quote
Don't forget us small people when you become big! lol
Good voice and I like the song

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:17 AM Quote
Home is cool, me likes. :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 2:33 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Very nice Paul! I really like it as well as Wooden and One Million Kisses. One Million Kisses is my favorite out of those three. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Thanks very much :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
feri wrote:
Don't forget us small people when you become big! lol
Good voice and I like the song

We'll wait and see if that happens first. And of course i won't ;)
Thanks for the comments too :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Home is cool, me likes. :)

Thanks very much :D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Just an update to say that the new song, as well as the others should be appearing on my Last.fm page shortly. They're uploaded, just processing at the moment.

I've also made all songs available for download on MySpace, and they should be downloadable on Last.fm too. Just in case you want them for iTunes or whatever :)

spid
spid Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:37 PM Quote
like it. good work!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
spid wrote:
like it. good work!

Thanks very much :)

elodie
elodie Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
I love your song
and 'one million kisses' is wonderful :-)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
elodie wrote:
I love your song
and 'one million kisses' is wonderful :-)

Wow, brilliant! Thanks :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
Just had my first listen. I like them all-with One Million Kisses my favorite. Thanks for sharing with us!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:19 PM