Travis

Re: Question to Fran Healy
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Yeah, i think it sounds like it in U16 Girls and The Line Is Fine as well though

Yes! I always thought this about "The Line Is Fine" ...especially during the "FINE!" shouts at the end. Even if Franny did have a cold, it somehow works with this tune.

:)

sweetsweet-mandoline
sweetsweet-mandoline Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:31 PM Quote

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
He did have a slightly more nasal sound back then though. Some of the pre-Good Feeling stuff (especially live) sounded slightly coldish.

Which brings me neatly onto Chris Martin. My friend calls them Flu-play because it sounds like Chris has got something worse than a cold! :)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 5:02 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
what about sneeze? never happened to you while you were singing?

lol good question!

sakuras
sakuras Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 1:21 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Fran wrote:
It is the worst thing EVER to get a cold when you are touring because you have to sing through it. I am lucky never to have lost my voice totally but of course when one has a cold it does affect the vocal chords. Adrenalin helps make it all work on the night. Good diet and rest and lots of water and echinacea help keep colds away.

Fran, did you have a cold when you were recording Good Feeling? Just some of the songs sound like you're singing through a cold..

I think He had a cold during the iTunes festival because I heard pain when He sang. By the way I've sung opera for 5 years and the cure to this problem was to drink HOT (of course don't burn your throat!! :p) tea with honey or HOT milk also with honey.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 10:51 AM