Travis

Re: Things you like at the moment?
monkey
monkey Posted Wed 22 Jun, 2011 2:53 AM Quote
Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts. LOVING this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM&feature=related

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 24 Jun, 2011 7:40 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
My very mean high school history teacher appeared on facebook. He looks like a poster boy of the middle age crisis. Seriously, dude - leather trousers?! Bandana?! You don't look stupid and ridiculous at all. Oh how I laughed. Safe to say it's made my day. (And it rhymes!)

That sounds so delightful. I don't know him but can picture the whole thing and I love it.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 24 Jun, 2011 7:01 PM Quote
so a customer just walks in to pick up a check and though the assistant put the check request on the system for me to print, my manager hadn't approved it so it wasn't in the queue yet. the customer heard me saying "oh ok so it just isn't approved yet" to a fellow coworker and the client goes "what?! so there's no check?! i just talked to the assistant!" and i calmly go "relax mr. schneider. give me just a moment"...my coworker goes and gets my manager to approve the request. i print the check. customer says "i'm sorry if i was being snappy i've had two days in a row of blah blah blah...."

he just left and i gotta say i like that a) i told him to relax and put a stop to a potential tantrum and b) he apologized!
BAM! this goose ain't gonna just sit quietly and get b*tched out no mo'!! ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 24 Jun, 2011 7:21 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
so a customer just walks in to pick up a check and though the assistant put the check request on the system for me to print, my manager hadn't approved it so it wasn't in the queue yet. the customer heard me saying "oh ok so it just isn't approved yet" to a fellow coworker and the client goes "what?! so there's no check?! i just talked to the assistant!" and i calmly go "relax mr. schneider. give me just a moment"...my coworker goes and gets my manager to approve the request. i print the check. customer says "i'm sorry if i was being snappy i've had two days in a row of blah blah blah...."

he just left and i gotta say i like that a) i told him to relax and put a stop to a potential tantrum and b) he apologized! BAM! this goose ain't gonna just sit quietly and get b*tched out no mo'!! ;)

Way to go Goose!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:05 PM Quote
http://losangeles.grubstreet.com/20101117_lobsta_560x375.jpg

i've been wanting a lobster roll so bad lately! and today the truck appeared magically at the park across the street from where i work.

:)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:28 PM Quote
The drunk haze of happiness and giggly, before you know it's a sore heid and a dogdy stomach.

Totally worth it.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 05 Aug, 2011 9:10 PM Quote
Tesco Mint Ice Cream

Dubz

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 3:54 PM Quote
I love interior design and finding out how people live, what kind of furniture they combine, how they decorate rooms, how many books they have, how they arrange their stuff etc - and it was only yesterday that I realised that "airbnb" is the perfect site for me! Sooooo many beautiful apartments...
Of course, the downside is that I now want to go on a holiday more than ever... sigh...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 4:02 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
I love interior design and finding out how people live, what kind of furniture they combine, how they decorate rooms, how many books they have, how they arrange their stuff etc - and it was only yesterday that I realised that "airbnb" is the perfect site for me! Sooooo many beautiful apartments...
Of course, the downside is that I now want to go on a holiday more than ever... sigh...

I stayed at an airbnb place in NYC! We really wanted this place in Brooklyn that belonged to this cool artist couple, but it didnt work out. Stayed at a somewhat cool, but had some issues brownstone further north. Very cool concept.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 06 Aug, 2011 4:03 PM Quote
The Scottish Premier League Table...

1 St Mirren 3 2 7
2 Motherwell 2 3 4
3 Rangers 2 2 4
4 Dunfermline 2 1 4
5 Dundee Utd 3 0 4
6 Celtic 1 2 3
7 Hibernian 2 -1 3
8 Kilmarnock 2 0 2
9 Hearts 2 -1 1
10 Aberdeen 2 -1 1
11 St Johnstone 2 -2 1
12 Inverness CT 3 -5 0

Dubz

Eta: The fucking Arabs scored, so the league table is different, but I'm still happy about it.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 07 Aug, 2011 4:28 AM Quote
My dad was able to fix my car so I won't go broke. For now at least.

missmoo
missmoo Posted Sat 14 Apr, 2012 9:18 PM Quote
A Cadburys creme egg and a nice glass of wine..... which might just turn into a few creme eggs and a bottle or two of wine. I'm working on it. :)

missmoo
missmoo Posted Sat 14 Apr, 2012 9:25 PM Quote
Having the TV remote!!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 17 Apr, 2013 3:17 PM Quote
~custard creams
~lighter nights
~spring time
~new iphone 5 (which was completely the result of a fluky win in a competition)
~Being able to buy cheap books on Amazon

Pages Previous 1...49 50 51 52 [53] All Times BST Current Time 6:55 PM