Travis

Re: Ahem...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I'm okay with that.

For some reason that at the end of the sentence made me giggle.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
Lauren...I <3 this one from the photo gallery!

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ae8d24a315.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
Never been to Hooters. Can't say I'd really want to go either. :/

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:41 AM Quote
is the food even good there?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

I'm thinking it is just your normal run of the mill restaurant...like an applebees or chilis.

Although, I've never been and don't really plan on it.

Anyone ever been to Benihana's? I wanna go there after hearing it mentioned in JUNO and of course in that episode of The Office.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
There was a huge uproar here about a Hooters opening up in a really nice part of town where there's a massive upscale fancy shmancy mall. I don't really care either way to be honest, lol. It's not very tasteful...but it's not like it's a strip club.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:45 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

They're so young!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:45 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Here we go again! Late night posting of pictures of our boys.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

I'm thinking it is just your normal run of the mill restaurant...like an applebees or chilis.

Although, I've never been and don't really plan on it.

Anyone ever been to Benihana's? I wanna go there after hearing it mentioned in JUNO and of course in that episode of The Office.

Oh! I finally saw Juno! It was really cute...but for as much attention as it's getting...I'm sorry to say, I thought it was a BIT overrated. Still a cute film though!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Here we go again! Late night posting of pictures of our boys.

I can't help myself.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
There was a huge uproar here about a Hooters opening up in a really nice part of town where there's a massive upscale fancy shmancy mall. I don't really care either way to be honest, lol. It's not very tasteful...but it's not like it's a strip club.

Do you guys have Bikini Cuts where you are? It's a hair salon where the women who cut your hair wear bikinis. There was a big uproar here when that one went in. Same kind of thing. Of course people were all in an uproar about WalMart going in too.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
Why not! ;D

If only we could punctuate them with dramatic Travis eyeball closeups, then it would be perfect. We're waiting, Fran....

;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:49 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
...but for as much attention as it's getting...I'm sorry to say, I thought it was a BIT overrated. Still a cute film though!

*GASP* She's bagging on our film Lindsey! You should at least got get the soundtrack (*hums* you're a part time lover and a full time friend, the monkey on your back is the latest trend)

Okay I found another super secret photo
http://www.travisonline.com/band/gallery/photos/07131283082a0d60785f398ee5ddd95e.jpg

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:50 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Do you guys have Bikini Cuts where you are? It's a hair salon where the women who cut your hair wear bikinis. There was a big uproar here when that one went in. Same kind of thing. Of course people were all in an uproar about WalMart going in too.

Whhaa? That is bizarre. I don't think there are any around here. More popular with the menfolk I presume.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:

We have something kind of like that called Spanky's. The girls wear really short shorts and the dudes get to watch sports and stuff while getting their hair cut.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Next All Times UTC Current Time 11:22 AM