Travis

Re: Ahem...
Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
I was planning on going to the Smithsonian this weekend. Last Friday really late (midnight-ish) we went to the Washington Monument. It would have been really romantic if I were with someone special (*tear*) and if it weren't so darn cold.

lucky you! you can just mosey on in the smithsonian and have a midnight stroll to the monument! like, making us jealous or wha??

i love DC... sigh...

I'd love to see DC. I remember my parents wouldn't let me go on the 8th grade trip, lol. I know I'd appreciate it way more now though...

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/249/eyezr9.jpg

Here's My Eye! I had to take it of the freckled one because that's where I get my special powers.

ooh, special powers... nice color!

mine are just asian factory-issued brown color.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

Here's My Eye! I had to take it of the freckled one because that's where I get my special powers.

We both have greenish eyes! Although yours are more hazel green and mine are kinda blueish green. Cool...your freckle is so unique!! I've never seen that before! It's pretty. :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I was planning on going to the Smithsonian this weekend. Last Friday really late (midnight-ish) we went to the Washington Monument. It would have been really romantic if I were with someone special (*tear*) and if it weren't so darn cold.

Which one are you going to? When I was there last I went to the American History Museum, which I really loved. I was catching the plane that day and after spending most of my time in that museum, I only had about 15 minutes to spare. I ran over to the earth sciences? one just so I could see the Hope Diamond. I ran in, asked where it was, saw it and headed back out. Reminds me of Lampoon's Vacation when they stop and see the Grand Canyone for 5 seconds and then leave. :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
Lol, mine usually look brown when they aren't macroed and under normal lighting conditions. I suppose they are hazel after all, like my sister's always going on about.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
[
I'd love to see DC. I remember my parents wouldn't let me go on the 8th grade trip, lol. I know I'd appreciate it way more now though...

Yeah, lol...8th grade trips are pretty much about trying to sit next to your crush at lunch, etc and not seeing historically significant sites.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

go when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. i think that's in the spring? pretty. i've been 3x and really appreciate it way more as a grown up.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:32 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

ooh, pretty eye color too! I like the freckle too. I wish I had special powers. sigh.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:33 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oops I forgot I posted.

Uh college is going great. I'm trying to adjust to DC though, it is constantly noisy. CONSTANTLY. Helicopters, planes, sirens oh my!

I just realized that was a scene from "My Eyes" on your profile pic Lauren! I was squinting saying "who the heck ...oh! it's Fran and Andy!!" hehe...I love it!!! :D

Yeah I found it on the site today. There are a bunch of different albums of like the WDIAROM story boards and the More Than Us story boards and the Invisible Band promo shots

Photo gallery

Here's one of my faves.
http://www.travisonline.com/band/gallery/photos/87bd5925987eb20573de2dd88858a7bf.jpg

Ooooo I've never seen that one! Wow! I had no clue this photo section even existed! Thanks daaarling!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:33 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Nikki wrote:

go when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. i think that's in the spring? pretty. i've been 3x and really appreciate it way more as a grown up.

Yeah I was planning on that. I did go to Hooter's for the first time eva last Saturday. It's not all that...

Nikki, did you see my response to your post, it's at the bottom of the last page.

EDIT: Nevermind...
i don't think it's a scene though, I think they were just goofing off one set, still hilarious.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
My dramatic eye closeup. (don't ask why I have a pic of my eyeball saved on my computer,haha).
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8b975bda14.jpg

nice green color!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
When I went to DC my stepdad was in such a damn rush to miss the DC traffic that we just took the standard tram tour, hopped out at each stop for a few minutes then hopped back on. He did the same thing at Gettysburg. What a stick in the poop. We made him wait in the car when we went to the Boyds Bear factory as penance. :P

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yeah I was planning on that. I did go to Hooter's for the first time eva last Saturday. It's not all that...

Nikki, did you see my response to your post, it's at the bottom of the last page.

we've got one here, but can't say I've ever been. I'm okay with that.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:37 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
When I went to DC my stepdad was in such a damn rush to miss the DC traffic that we just took the standard tram tour, hopped out at each stop for a few minutes then hopped back on. He did the same thing at Gettysburg. What a stick in the poop. We made him wait in the car when we went to the Boyds Bear factory as penance. :P

too funny! hopefully you will get to go back someday.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Photo gallery

Ooooo I've never seen that one! Wow! I had no clue this photo section even existed! Thanks daaarling!

I didn't know that existed either-I was wondering where those all popped up from on fb!

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:42 PM