Travis

Re: Ahem...
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Apparently Bill Clinton is at my university right now. hmmm I didn't know.

I voted in the Michigan primary today. It was nice to actually see a lot of people there even though Obama and Edwards pulled their names off the ballot because Michigan moved its voting day up or something. Clinton was still on there. I have to check and find out what happened...

Oh thanks for reminding me-I need to re-register with my correct address.

No problem. I forgot too. My mom reminded me this morning about it. It's the first time I've voted in a Primary. I'm just so excited about this election.

I'm really excited about this election too. I'm not sure when our Primary is here though. I'd better check, although I think it's still a little way off.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I voted in the Michigan primary today. It was nice to actually see a lot of people there even though Obama and Edwards pulled their names off the ballot because Michigan moved its voting day up or something. Clinton was still on there. I have to check and find out what happened...

Oh thanks for reminding me-I need to re-register with my correct address.

No problem. I forgot too. My mom reminded me this morning about it. It's the first time I've voted in a Primary. I'm just so excited about this election.

It'll be my first major election to vote for! I've only done little city council members and such.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:16 AM Quote
Oops I forgot I posted.

Uh college is going great. I'm trying to adjust to DC though, it is constantly noisy. CONSTANTLY. Helicopters, planes, sirens oh my!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:17 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I think have to make an eyeball close-up avatar, but I don't know if I can part with sexy James. Hmmmmm. :P

yeah make an eyeball!

My dramatic eye closeup. (don't ask why I have a pic of my eyeball saved on my computer,haha).
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8b975bda14.jpg

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:18 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oops I forgot I posted.

Uh college is going great. I'm trying to adjust to DC though, it is constantly noisy. CONSTANTLY. Helicopters, planes, sirens oh my!

I'm envious though of you being where you are. So much history and the Smithsonian!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:19 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I think have to make an eyeball close-up avatar, but I don't know if I can part with sexy James. Hmmmmm. :P

yeah make an eyeball!

My dramatic eye closeup. (don't ask why I have a pic of my eyeball saved on my computer,haha).
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8b975bda14.jpg

pretty eye color!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:20 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

really? that's pretty cool. go aggies!!!

hey lindsey, i hope you know that those threads about boardies coming to SF include YOU! i know it's hard with school and stuff, but if you can come down, it would be awesome :-D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oops I forgot I posted.

I just realized that was a scene from "My Eyes" on your profile pic Lauren! I was squinting saying "who the heck ...oh! it's Fran and Andy!!" hehe...I love it!!! :D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

really? that's pretty cool. go aggies!!!

hey lindsey, i hope you know that those threads about boardies coming to SF include YOU! i know it's hard with school and stuff, but if you can come down, it would be awesome :-D

That would be fun! I could work it into a weekend of visiting friends at Berkeley.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

pretty eye color!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
I was planning on going to the Smithsonian this weekend. Last Friday really late (midnight-ish) we went to the Washington Monument. It would have been really romantic if I were with someone special (*tear*) and if it weren't so darn cold.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I was planning on going to the Smithsonian this weekend. Last Friday really late (midnight-ish) we went to the Washington Monument. It would have been really romantic if I were with someone special (*tear*) and if it weren't so darn cold.

lucky you! you can just mosey on in the smithsonian and have a midnight stroll to the monument! like, making us jealous or wha??

i love DC... sigh...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Sounds like so much fun. Except for the cold. And the loneliness. :D I can imagine the noise would get annoying. Oh about the bells though...you'll probably not even notice them after a while.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/249/eyezr9.jpg

Here's My Eye! I had to take it of the freckled one because that's where I get my special powers.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Oops I forgot I posted.

I just realized that was a scene from "My Eyes" on your profile pic Lauren! I was squinting saying "who the heck ...oh! it's Fran and Andy!!" hehe...I love it!!! :D

Yeah I found it on the site today. There are a bunch of different albums of like the WDIAROM story boards and the More Than Us story boards and the Invisible Band promo shots

Photo gallery

Here's one of my faves.
http://www.travisonline.com/band/gallery/photos/87bd5925987eb20573de2dd88858a7bf.jpg

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 AM