Travis

Re: Ahem...
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:47 AM Quote
I don't know if I saw that one or not. I know I watched one about some pregnant people, there was more than one couple. But that's crazy! I'll have to watch out for that one.

I have to admit I Tivo Mystery Diagnosis. I like how they do the eyeball closeups during the interviews for dramatic effect.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:49 AM Quote
What's going on tonite?

I out in the hall on my computer because the roomies are asleep and I don't want to wake them with my typing.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:52 AM Quote
hey everyone!

Those medical shows fascinate and creep me out at the same time. My friend was telling me about one she saw where people had these weird threads/fibers growing out of their skin.

hey Lauren...how's college life treating you?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:53 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
What's going on tonite?

I out in the hall on my computer because the roomies are asleep and I don't want to wake them with my typing.

Asleep? Oh...nevermind you are 3 hrs ahead.

I like how we hijacked Fran's thread.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:59 AM Quote
Quote:
I like how we hijacked Fran's thread.

Well, he should come back and knock us back in line I should think ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I don't know if I saw that one or not. I know I watched one about some pregnant people, there was more than one couple. But that's crazy! I'll have to watch out for that one.

I have to admit I Tivo Mystery Diagnosis. I like how they do the eyeball closeups during the interviews for dramatic effect.

LOL! I love the eyeball close-ups! haha...always thought that was a bit over the top...but it's a really great show. So interesting! I liked the one where the guy's skin turned completely smurf blue!

Hey Lauren and Lindsey! We did kinda hijack Fran's thread. lol. I told him he could come join the late-night chat though!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:01 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
hey everyone!

Those medical shows fascinate and creep me out at the same time. My friend was telling me about one she saw where people had these weird threads/fibers growing out of their skin.

Oh..oops..hello to you as well Meridith! :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:03 AM Quote
Apparently Bill Clinton is at my university right now. hmmm I didn't know.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:04 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey everyone!

Hey! So is that show on cable then? I'm guessing so?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I voted in the Michigan primary today. It was nice to actually see a lot of people there even though Obama and Edwards pulled their names off the ballot because Michigan moved its voting day up or something. Clinton was still on there. I have to check and find out what happened...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey everyone!

Hey! So is that show on cable then? I'm guessing so?

Yeah it is.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:09 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I voted in the Michigan primary today. It was nice to actually see a lot of people there even though Obama and Edwards pulled their names off the ballot because Michigan moved its voting day up or something. Clinton was still on there. I have to check and find out what happened...

Oh thanks for reminding me-I need to re-register with my correct address.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:09 AM Quote
I think have to make an eyeball close-up avatar, but I don't know if I can part with sexy James. Hmmmmm. :P

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:10 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I think have to make an eyeball close-up avatar, but I don't know if I can part with sexy James. Hmmmmm. :P

yeah make an eyeball!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 5:11 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Oh thanks for reminding me-I need to re-register with my correct address.

No problem. I forgot too. My mom reminded me this morning about it. It's the first time I've voted in a Primary. I'm just so excited about this election.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:05 AM