Travis

Re: Ahem...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:12 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith! Quick question I just wanted to know because you live in Utah, but are you Mormon? I know everyone in Utah isn't a Mormon, I just wanted to ask... I hope I'm not outta line here.

ha ha..I'm actually surprised that no one's asked me yet. Seems like that's the first thing people ask when they find out I'm from Utah. And no, not everyone in Utah is Mormon...probably less than 40%...which is still a lot though. But yeah, I am. :)

See the thing is, at first when I thought you were like... 23 I was like, man, she must have got married really young, which is something a lot of Mormons do. But it turns out I was like 10 years off of your age so, yeah. There's a huge Mormon population in overland park, so I know some things...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Lauren, I love the WTRY and WDIAROM story boards...especially how they drew the goat being poked with the stick.

Haha, yeah, but in WDIAROM the close up of Andy drinking water didn't make it into the video...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
Alright girls...I think I'm going to go get cozy on the couch and try to fall asleep in front of the TV. Sometimes the noise helps. I'm such an insomniac these days!

Night!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Lauren, I love the WTRY and WDIAROM story boards...especially how they drew the goat being poked with the stick.

Haha, yeah, but in WDIAROM the close up of Andy drinking water didn't make it into the video...

Yeah...I noticed that.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:16 AM Quote
Nighty Night :)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:17 AM Quote
g'night everyone!!

P.S. i love ONCE.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:21 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith! Quick question I just wanted to know because you live in Utah, but are you Mormon? I know everyone in Utah isn't a Mormon, I just wanted to ask... I hope I'm not outta line here.

ha ha..I'm actually surprised that no one's asked me yet. Seems like that's the first thing people ask when they find out I'm from Utah. And no, not everyone in Utah is Mormon...probably less than 40%...which is still a lot though. But yeah, I am. :)

See the thing is, at first when I thought you were like... 23 I was like, man, she must have got married really young, which is something a lot of Mormons do. But it turns out I was like 10 years off of your age so, yeah. There's a huge Mormon population in overland park, so I know some things...

yeah, I did get married young...22 but I also had graduated from college too before I got married. I probably wouldn't have gotten married so young had I not been dating my husband for so long. We started dating in high school. He was and still is my best friend, so I don't regret it. We've been able to do so many things and go many places together. I don't think I fit the stereotype completely...otherwise I'd have like 10 kids right? lol.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:33 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Alright girls...I think I'm going to go get cozy on the couch and try to fall asleep in front of the TV. Sometimes the noise helps. I'm such an insomniac these days!

Night!!

goodnight Nikki, Dakota, Jude.. and Lauren if you've gone too.

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
hi! (didn't want to miss the thread in a second page, then i have to look it up :P )

Fran: thanks for your massage bout the argys video :) We love you too and hope for you, all Travis band and people who join you (Claes Claes Claes Claes (pointing with my finger))

XD much xxxx! you're are awesome boys...

Lourdes -> L´ds.

Closer2MyEyes
Closer2MyEyes Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
minsidesoutside_lds wrote:
hi! (didn't want to miss the thread in a second page, then i have to look it up :P )

Fran: thanks for your massage bout the argys video :) We love you too and hope for you, all Travis band and people who join you (Claes Claes Claes Claes (pointing with my finger))

XD much xxxx! you're are awesome boys...

Lourdes -> L´ds.

Hi, I couldn´t, either, see it in the 4th. page...
So, as the (elder) brother of L'ds, I'd copied her again...
ROFL
GB!
Lucho

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] All Times BST Current Time 10:15 PM