Travis

Re: The Official Friends Song Thread
Monica
Monica Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 7:04 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Okay...here it is! We waited until you all were already sleeping to post this :D

Here is mine and Tweezler's (Sara, my cousin) version of Friends. Hope you like it. We got help from her boyfriend, Dave, who I think made us sound a lot better than we do for real ;)

Samuraisandy & Tweezler's Version

Amazing Sandy!!!! You sing like the angels!! Well done ;)

Eledh, your version is great too ;)

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
Okay, I'm not saying this b/c I'm Sandy's favorite sister and Thuy's (Tweezler's) favorite cousin, but your rendition was fantastic! Sandy...we're proud to know that you do have some talent, hehe!

Anyway, kudos!

Your favorite sister/cousin,

Mary

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
Okay, I'm not saying this b/c I'm Sandy's favorite sister and Thuy's (Tweezler's) favorite cousin, but your rendition was fantastic! Sandy...we're proud to know that you do have some talent, hehe!

Anyway, kudos!

Mary

Haha, that was so sweet :o)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:16 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

Anyway, kudos!

Mary

Haha, that was so sweet :o)

was it sweet?

and favorite sister? mary, i hate to tell you this...
lol! come on. i have a little talent! somewhere.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:32 PM Quote
*sigh* ....ok...it's uploaded! Warning: I think I should have put the capo up a few frets cuz my voice sounds weird at some points in the song...oh, and uh...I kinda made up some of the words, lol! I say "broken fence"...sorry Fran.

Nikki's Version of Friends

:/ eek. Be nice!

Oskari
Oskari Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
i love it...:D

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
hey Nikki!!!
girl! why did you say it was crappy?! xD

:)
Good job!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*sigh* ....ok...it's uploaded! Warning: I think I should have put the capo up a few frets cuz my voice sounds weird at some points in the song...oh, and uh...I kinda made up some of the words, lol! I say "broken fence"...sorry Fran.

Ahh! Finallyyyyy! It's great Nikki! I love it and I think it's cool you adjusted the lyrics a bit :o)
Thank you so much for doing it!!!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Nikki, that was awesome!! i really like your voice! nice guitar playing too!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
Awww...thank you guys!! :) Now we just need a gangsta rap version from Moz, a tuba version from Lauren and a rendition on triangle from Andrew Monkey. :) hehe.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Ahh! Finallyyyyy! It's great Nikki! I love it and I think it's cool you adjusted the lyrics a bit :o)

Juli...you crack me up! >.< I was seriously thinking about singing my version with a pillow stuffed in my shirt as a joke to go along with your dream of me being pregnant, hahahaa!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:14 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Juli...you crack me up! >.< I was seriously thinking about singing my version with a pillow stuffed in my shirt as a joke to go along with your dream of me being pregnant, hahahaa!

Ohh! You definitely should have done that!!! Lol. It would have been hilarious!
Maybe you could do the pillow thing when you record your version with the capo in the right place for your voice...
Ok... I'm asking too much, right? *hides* :oP

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:21 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Lovely. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/24-happy2.gif

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Ohh! You definitely should have done that!!! Lol. It would have been hilarious!
Maybe you could do the pillow thing when you record your version with the capo in the right place for your voice...
Ok... I'm asking too much, right? *hides* :oP

Ummm...yeah.

:P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lovely. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/24-happy2.gif

Thanks Luke! It was really hard to remember how my version went when I actually sat down to record it today, because your version is the one I'm always humming. :)

Pages Previous 1...15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:21 AM