Travis

Re: The Official Friends Song Thread
bara
bara Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 10:48 AM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
I find myself listening to Why Does It Always Payne On Me's version again and again. Especially the last minute is fantastic.

yes its really suuuuch a fantastic version. shes got a great voice!

Why Does It Always Payne On Me
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Why Does It Always Payne On Me...beautiful.

*gape* Can I just say how stunned I am? Oh wow... thanks. I'm trying so hard not to go "Nahh, it's all right" as I usually would, because ...it's Fran! I'm really encouraged and touched. Thanks, Fran, gosh!

And everyone else who's left comments on the song -- thank you so so so much! I don't know what to say, I'm sort of overwhelmed. I had no idea people would like my voice. T__T

Everyone! You get Internet cookies. (Not the sort that clogs up your Temp. History, though.)

<3333

bara
bara Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
Why Does It Always Payne On Me wrote:
Fran wrote:
Why Does It Always Payne On Me...beautiful.

*gape* Can I just say how stunned I am? Oh wow... thanks. I'm trying so hard not to go "Nahh, it's all right" as I usually would, because ...it's Fran! I'm really encouraged and touched. Thanks, Fran, gosh!

And everyone else who's left comments on the song -- thank you so so so much! I don't know what to say, I'm sort of overwhelmed. I had no idea people would like my voice. T__T

Everyone! You get Internet cookies. (Not the sort that clogs up your Temp. History, though.)

<3333

youre voice is great.. really great! and best is you can sing with your good voice.. nothings better than a good voice that can sing ... :P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
Anyone else slightly worried about hearing the "real" version of Friends now?

I have really come to like some of our interpretations of it and now i'm not so excited to hear the real version... :S

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I have really come to like some of our interpretations of it and now i'm not so excited to hear the real version... :S

Me!
It's like... Hearing a lots of cover before... Lots of cover that I like so much...
And then find the original one... And...
I don't know... :P
I think that the fact that the first time I will hear the original one will be in a gig... I think it will help me :P
Hope...

mili
mili Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I'm a bit worried, but I trust Fran. He must have something special in mind for this.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
The ability to convert the YouTube versions into MP3's has been added to the first post...right under the song submissions!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Oh, that's so cool! And so easy that I was able to do it. I have a question. Okay, when I downloaded all those songs, everyone's went to the bottom of my list--except Luke's, his went to the top. I want them all together. How do I rearrange songs on my iTunes list?

bara
bara Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

yep, me. i like all those versions and luv to listen to them...

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh, that's so cool! And so easy that I was able to do it. I have a question. Okay, when I downloaded all those songs, everyone's went to the bottom of my list--except Luke's, his went to the top. I want them all together. How do I rearrange songs on my iTunes list?

You make a playlist with all those songs :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:08 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

(Goes to iTunes tutorial...) Okay. Did it. This technology stuff is killing me. I'm learning slowly.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Eledh wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

(Goes to iTunes tutorial...) Okay. Did it. This technology stuff is killing me. I'm learning slowly.

Oh, don't worry, I found the playlist thing just a couple of months ago XD

choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
ok..

:S

here's my attempt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuCLtWjDFw

tried to make it a little different with some fingerpickin'

Can't wait to hear the real version

spid
spid Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
choke the chicken wrote:
ok..

here's my attempt

Wo - very different - reminded me of Cohen for no real reason. Very melancholic.

bara
bara Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
spid wrote:
choke the chicken wrote:
ok..

here's my attempt

Wo - very different - reminded me of Cohen for no real reason. Very melancholic.

indeed. its quite different. like it.

didnt someone wanted to do a country version and a rap version? id like to hear that.. xD

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:29 AM