Travis

Re: Moon-day's blog...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
So tomorrow is going to be Mars-day, the next Mercury-day. Perhaps...
Clay sounds like a cute little boy.
I don't really mind the dentist, even after all of the work I've had to do. They give you free chap-stick :o).

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

It works in spanish... Thursday and Friday? Continuing with the planets thing, in spanish it could be jupiter-day (jueves) and venus-day (viernes).

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Clay sounds like a cute little boy.
I don't really mind the dentist, even after all of the work I've had to do. They give you free chap-stick :o).

Really? All I've ever gotten is a dinky toothbrush. Well stickers when I was a youngin

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
My dentist when I was a kid rocked. She gave me my own dentist kit and teddy bears because I was a good patient. But I still don't like the idea of my wisdom tooth being pulled out :oS.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
My big sister is a dentist..... and my little sister is a dentist! So i know where Fran is coming from - nobody likes dentists!!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:27 PM Quote
I've never minded the dentist--but, I've never had a horrible experience before. The one I had as a kid wasn't too gentle, but that was all...
never got chapstick or a toothbrush from him though!
went to one a few years ago who gave me a toothbrush, and then when i got the bill, i saw that he charged me for it! bastard!!

i'm getting excited about "Friends" though...can't wait to hear it!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:33 PM Quote
Just... AAAAAWWWWWW *_* you know?
I love that kid.
Really.

And I'm afraid of the dentist too.
>_<°

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
After reading Fran's latest blog I just got this image of one of the UK boardies running into Fran at Staples as he's carrying this big white board, lol.

It's cool that Fran gets to spend time with his little one now after touring and being away for so long. He does seem like a cutie pie! I'm soooo excited about this new song now. Please boardies who are lucky enough to make it to these upcoming shows...try to record the new stuff for all of us!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
I agree with Nikki. Please, whoever's at these gigs, get some sort of recording device ready. I'd love to hear a couple of tracks.

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
I really like the idea that a white board = knowing what you're doing! I can just see fran in the studio, hair slicked back, power suit on, with a big pointy stick giving Dougie, Andy & Neil a lecture on the new material. Perhaps there will be a graph!

I did a presentation recently, but was only given an hour or two to write and then deliver it. So I wrote my presentation title and name on it just to add that air of professionalism

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
I went to the dentist today too... :p

Fran
Fran Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
Ok, so I'm majorly excited about 'Friends' now! Someone record it in February, please! (If you're allowed that is). It will be kinda weird to hear it though, as I can't seem to get my own crappy version out of my head ;)

Please show us your version! :o)

I think this is a great idea. If anyone wants to do this they should post a video of them playing it on youtube so we can all look.

marcela_lm
marcela_lm Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
It'd be great having a wee preview of the song, lyrics sound nice!

Please please as a new year gift, or as belated wise kings gift! =) (in Mexico the 3 wise kings bring gifts to kids on jan 6th)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
My dentist when I was a kid rocked. She gave me my own dentist kit and teddy bears because I was a good patient. But I still don't like the idea of my wisdom tooth being pulled out :oS.

only time I ever went to the Veterans hospital, was to get my teeth cleaned . Instead they wedged up my mouth gave me a shot of novacain and hammered out my wisdom teeth . That was one miserable bus ride home .

I wanna hear the new set up jazzmaster & AC -30

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

only time I ever went to the Veterans hospital, was to get my teeth cleaned . Instead they wedged up my mouth gave me a shot of novacain and hammered out my wisdom teeth . That was one miserable bus ride home .

Hahaha, now I'm even more excited about my imminent dental surgery xD

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:32 PM