Travis

Re: Which track has helped you through a BAD time?
lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
there are so many.....More than Us.....the fear.. good day to day.....she's so strange ?¿?¿? (it's weird...but this song made me cry a lot some years ago and until now I don't know why :S:S maybe is the part when you can hear just the guitar and the beautiful voice of fran) ah!!!.....another sleep song...I know it is a cover....but the way that Fran sings this song it's great I used to listen that song when I was very depressed (two years ago)

spid
spid Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
kurai wrote:
WDIAROM - this song was and will always be special to me. Everytime, something bad happens, I listen to that song and I automatically feel better - I can´t describe why. For example a few weeks ago my sister was really ill. She was far away from me and I was so worried about her. Then I heard WDIAROM on the radio and I had the feeling that everything would be ok in the end. And so it was.

the humpty dumpty love song - a person I really loved and trusted, broke my heart into little pieces - I´ve still got the feeling that it never healed.
And "more than us" is connected with that experience - I played the song to him to make him understand how I feel through the music - but he didn´t get it. Maybe we were never supposed to be with each other.

Walking in the Sun - this song always makes me happy again. It always gives me strength and the courage to move on, no matter how hard it is going to be - it´s the same with "the day today" - one of my favourite Travis songs.

thanks for these - your reasons are great and insightful.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
marcela_lm wrote:
SAILING AWAY!
When they played it in Austin (after I was yelling SAILING from the top of my lungs)
I had to hold my tears. It was awesome ! great song... helped me through a rough year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uZGa8JPSs6s

I love that video...

Ammhh? Somewhere! Somewhere more...!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:47 AM