Re: The exercise thread
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Skipping, is that good fer you?

i rock at skipping! i used to beat all the other kids at skipping challenges and i could run a length faster while still skipping than other kids just running normally.
but i dunno how cool it would be now for a 21 year old to be seen publicly skipping....

I think it'd be cool as fuck!

okay, you wanna start a skipping club?
did ya ever do the game where ya skip the letters of the alphabet to find out which boy ya fancy?
endless fun!

Hahaha yes!!! And the thing with the ring pull on a can of coke.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
dee wrote:

i rock at skipping! i used to beat all the other kids at skipping challenges and i could run a length faster while still skipping than other kids just running normally.
but i dunno how cool it would be now for a 21 year old to be seen publicly skipping....

You're never too old for skipping; at one of the classes at the fitness centre, the instructor always wants us to end class with 10 mins of intense skipping rope. I haven't done this since I was 14 or something like that, so I keep tripping lol. But it's good fun :o)

And anyhow, exercise is good for you. No matter whether you want to get a smaller bum or not, you still feel soooo much better when you exercise. Apart from the extra energy, you also get the license to pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself ;o)

Just dont eat a whole 6pack of crisps as a reward?

dee
dee Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

did ya ever do the game where ya skip the letters of the alphabet to find out which boy ya fancy?
endless fun!

aw yeah!
it used to be funny how girls would engineer it so they'd land on the name of the boy they liked anyway....
funtimes

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
There's a lot to be said for being happy the way you are, but there's also a health aspect. I don't want to go down in Travis history as the boardie who had a massive coronary after the first chorus of WDIAROM when they come around again. That would just be embarrassing.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
The one thing that made me laugh was when girls hovered their hand above someone elses head until the other person realised, and they'd count the seconds that had passed and that would be the number of boyfriends the person had had.

I can't stop laughing!!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
There's a lot to be said for being happy the way you are, but there's also a health aspect. I don't want to go down in Travis history as the boardie who had a massive coronary after the first chorus of WDIAROM when they come around again. That would just be embarrassing.

LOLOL death by pogoing. I'm not laughing at death here btw. Or fattiness.

dee
dee Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
The one thing that made me laugh was when girls hovered their hand above someone elses head until the other person realised, and they'd count the seconds that had passed and that would be the number of boyfriends the person had had.

I can't stop laughing!!

bahaha yes! yeah it was like , she's 12, i know she says a lot but she can hardly be getting around that much....although looking back ya never know:p

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Just dont eat a whole 6pack of crisps as a reward?

Depends whether you want a smaller bum or not :oP

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
Yeah, and another thing. Why is there so much jumping involved in exercise? Can't we exercise without jumping around like a ring-tailed lemur all the time? I hate jumping. It jars my brain.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I can't stop laughing!!

bahaha yes! yeah it was like , she's 12, i know she says a lot but she can hardly be getting around that much....although looking back ya never know:p

I dont understand how some girls have had so many boyfriends by the time they are 12, maybe I am just jealous coz I was a slow starter with the whole boy thing.

dee
dee Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LOLOL death by pogoing. I'm not laughing at death here btw. Or fattiness.

sounds like something they'd say in an Enid Blyton book

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Yeah, and another thing. Why is there so much jumping involved in exercise? Can't we exercise without jumping around like a ring-tailed lemur all the time? I hate jumping. It jars my brain.

Maybe they are preparing us for some sort of global disaster that would mean we need to jump from place to place. Perhaps global warming will happen but there will be lots of stepping stones.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 10:00 PM Quote
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

endless fun!

aw yeah!
it used to be funny how girls would engineer it so they'd land on the name of the boy they liked anyway....
funtimes

Hmmm, so which boys do you two fancy??

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
I didnt fancy anyone when I was young. So that game meant fuck all to me, but I will always land on N, O or P now. Luckily they are next to eachother in the alphamabet.

dee
dee Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
dee wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I can't stop laughing!!

I dont understand how some girls have had so many boyfriends by the time they are 12, maybe I am just jealous coz I was a slow starter with the whole boy thing.

back then if you were going out with someone it meant you never spoke to them, if they came near you'd die of embarrassment, it gave all your friends licence to skit the crap out of you , your friends did all the talking and eventually you'd send you friend to break-up with them.

i know what you mean though. i still get creeped out by 12 year olds snogging a different person on the bus everyday.
gross. i remember one summer in irish college there was a massive outbreak of strep throats cos there were only 12 boys working their grubby way through about 75 girls...gross gross gross.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:32 PM