Travis

Re: Who enjoyed Glasgow last night?
Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:21 AM Quote
Oh... :P well, that's not a news.
Anyway... I think that night in Glasgow... Was my best Travis gig EVER.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
Hmm... i don't know if it was my favourite one. Was far from my least favourite, but the first time i saw them in Glasgow 4 years ago was pretty spectacular. Plus, they played More Than Us- so it was perfect for me

Barrowlands nights are always special though, and it really was a great night. Still right at the front of my mind- nothing's been able to push the memory away yet

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hmm... i don't know if it was my favourite one. Was far from my least favourite, but the first time i saw them in Glasgow 4 years ago was pretty spectacular. Plus, they played More Than Us- so it was perfect for me

Barrowlands nights are always special though, and it really was a great night. Still right at the front of my mind- nothing's been able to push the memory away yet

Well, for me it was... My god, Slide Show, Blue Flashing Light, Happy, Back in Black...
Really. It was.
And I don't think I will ever be able to forget that day. Because it was all too much, you know?
Too much cold, too much socks, too much feelings...
And probably too much coffees XD
But it was all so good.
From the queue -singing with all of you and waiting under the rain- to my feet hurting like hell in my hotel room.
All so great.
And I'm too fucking emotional XD
Hate myself when I write this things.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:36 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Well, for me it was... My god, Slide Show, Blue Flashing Light, Happy, Back in Black...
Really. It was.
And I don't think I will ever be able to forget that day. Because it was all too much, you know?
Too much cold, too much socks, too much feelings...
And probably too much coffees XD
But it was all so good.
From the queue -singing with all of you and waiting under the rain- to my feet hurting like hell in my hotel room.
All so great.
And I'm too fucking emotional XD
Hate myself when I write this things.

It was a special day alright :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 12:38 AM Quote
Oh yes. It was :P
Hope you don't mind if I add you on my friend list :P
Mh?

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:33 AM Quote
Wasn't one of my favourite's if i am being completely honest. Cant really think why.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:35 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Wasn't one of my favourite's if i am being completely honest. Cant really think why.

this is getting interesting,. First Paul, now you too hmmmm lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

Oh it was far from the best gig. Even for Barrowlands the atmosphere seemed a little thin to me. I just thought it was brilliant to hear Slide Show and Blue Flashing Light again. And The Beautiful Occupation was awesome. Just compared to the last Barrowlands night, it wasn't a scratch on it. I remember being totally speechless and my legs practically aching afterwards. No Travis show is a bad show, don't get me wrong- but i just thought 18th May was a lot better than 30th December.

It's the atmosphere in the queue beforehand that's always good at the Barrowlands. We had a great day! :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Although on reflection, one thing about the last show was that the lights were amazing!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Although on reflection, one thing about the last show was that the lights were amazing!

Oh yes! I didn't made a decent picture, but the lights were GREAT! *_*

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:21 PM