Travis

Re: wha you doing now
Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Els* wrote:

if i can make it out of the mosh pit alive. i'm going for prime real estate tonight. take no prisoners and all that. hey if i can survive sex pistols, megadeth, the cult, foo fighters mosh pits, i can do this. i'll have 4 days to recover. lol

is your friend selling posters?

yeah the artist , if you can't get one PM me and I'll give you his e mail . If another dude with buddy holly glasses is there , tell him you're from the TRAVIS board and that the hippy dooshbag ricv64 sent ya

"the hippy dooshbag ricv64 sent ya" ugh yeah sure. lol

thanks for the info and the offer.

how are you associated with them?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:12 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Els* wrote:

if i can make it out of the mosh pit alive. i'm going for prime real estate tonight. take no prisoners and all that. hey if i can survive sex pistols, megadeth, the cult, foo fighters mosh pits, i can do this. i'll have 4 days to recover. lol

is your friend selling posters?

yeah the artist , if you can't get one PM me and I'll give you his e mail . If another dude with buddy holly glasses is there , tell him you're from the TRAVIS board and that the hippy dooshbag ricv64 sent ya

"the hippy dooshbag ricv64 sent ya" ugh yeah sure. lol

thanks for the info and the offer.

how are you associated with them?

they're friends of mine

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Ahh, I didn't like Inuyasha that much (meaning: at all) It seemed to have one of those weird ass convoluted mystical storylines that I don't like. Haha, I'd rather watch boring old episodes of the Prince of Tennis.

FMA I love though. I only wish Greed had stayed around longer. :P

i'd not heard of "prince of tennis". gotta check that out. so, you're going back to nati for the holidays?

Well, it's basically about a buncha kids and all they do is play tennis...alot. Lol, Man, I think I actually watched all the way up into the 70's (ridiculous number of episodes in this series, I'm sure it's up in the hundreds) Man, I must've been bored often back then.

Anyway, yeah, I'm going back to the Nati! We won clash of the Choirs last night...woooohoo! Go Cincy! Go Nick Lachey! Lol :D

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:14 PM Quote
gotta go for a bit, folks. need to finish something here.

ROCK ON!!!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Well, it's basically about a buncha kids and all they do is play tennis...alot. Lol, Man, I think I actually watched all the way up into the 70's (ridiculous number of episodes in this series, I'm sure it's up in the hundreds) Man, I must've been bored often back then.

Anyway, yeah, I'm going back to the Nati! We won clash of the Choirs last night...woooohoo! Go Cincy! Go Nick Lachey! Lol :D

oh right, the pride of nati! LOL! congrats :-D

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
[quote="Els*"] [quote="heyjude"] [quote="Els*"] what do you have walking pneumonia?

yup, right in the heart of SOMA on 2nd and brannan. 21st is the next block from me. there's also jack falstaff and the bar area is good for fancy schmancy drinkiepoos. and you?

oh we were neighbors. i worked at 3rd and brannan. i definitely don't remember jack falstaff. lots of new stuff came up after i left that area. its a lot more "happening" now. sounds like a good place to be now.

i'm living the quiet life in the east bay. i look out my window to the beach, bay bridge, and san francisco. so close yet so far away. very quiet and away from all the crazies of san francisco. okay, so at the concert last night, Josh Homme was commenting how effen crazy the people of SF are. This coming from Josh Homme. ahahaha I love it but I gotta agree, especially if you are hanging around the Tenderloin and the Warfield.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:23 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:
[quote="Els*"] [quote="heyjude"] [quote="Els*"] what do you have walking pneumonia?

yup, right in the heart of SOMA on 2nd and brannan. 21st is the next block from me. there's also jack falstaff and the bar area is good for fancy schmancy drinkiepoos. and you?

oh we were neighbors. i worked at 3rd and brannan. i definitely don't remember jack falstaff. lots of new stuff came up after i left that area. its a lot more "happening" now. sounds like a good place to be now.

i'm living the quiet life in the east bay. i look out my window to the beach, bay bridge, and san francisco. so close yet so far away. very quiet and away from all the crazies of san francisco. okay, so at the concert last night, Josh Homme was commenting how effen crazy the people of SF are. This coming from Josh Homme. ahahaha I love it but I gotta agree, especially if you are hanging around the Tenderloin and the Warfield.

LOL! your house has a nice view. hmmm... you and i might be neighbors, for realsies. i live in the upper rockridge area of oaktown. my view faces north and i see mt. tam and the san rafael bridge.

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:

LOL! your house has a nice view. hmmm... you and i might be neighbors, for realsies. i live in the upper rockridge area of oaktown. my view faces north and i see mt. tam and the san rafael bridge.

coincidence? when i worked in SOMA, i lived in Rockridge.

its getting weird. ahahaha

i like the rockridge area. but what happen to berkeley. its not so good anymore.

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
This chat is over. Thanks for participating.

x els*

:D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Els* wrote:
heyjude wrote:

coincidence? when i worked in SOMA, i lived in Rockridge.

its getting weird. ahahaha

i like the rockridge area. but what happen to berkeley. its not so good anymore.

HAH ! testify bout BEZERKELEY !

Oh turns out its warfield staff selling , but still if you miss out I can direct you where to go .

printed at monolith press in Oakland

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 9:59 AM Quote
Right now I am in work. Why the library is open I have no Idea! There is one person here and it's a waste of electricity! Grrrr I could have been sleeping/out shopping/or cooking a nice breakfast! lol

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 11:54 AM Quote
I'm gonna lie around, drink beer and watch sport.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 1:55 PM Quote
Just done last of the Christmas food shopping, and trying to get some work done. Motivation level zero, perhaps I should just join the men of the family in Dubz like activities

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 2:05 PM Quote
I am listening to OCS, watching COrrie and drinkinf Voddie.

Getting ready for going out in 2 hours for some more booze and some real Ocean Colour Scene, and talkin like I'm in corrie, just to compelte the set.

Yeah mans, these Dubz like activities sound fun stuff. Oh shit, is the game on today?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Getting ready to go for some BAR B Q , everritt & Jonez style !

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:01 PM